User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller here. I recently finished school and have yet to find a job so I am looking for a little insight as I've recently decided to start couponing. I am looking for the best stores for in store coupons. I have used the standard websites save gocoupon websaver ect but I have no clue which stores to visit for coupons the only one I know of is loblaws, so I assume the stores associated with them will have coupons also (correct me if I'm wrong). So what about sobeys metro or food basics or anything else I forgot to mention. Thanks for the help
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics, Loblaws, Metro, Sobeys, Websaver

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've had the best luck at metro (for manufacturer coupons) and at FreshCo (for Toonies for Tummies). Loblaws has the Coupon Zone board, which you already noticed, and those can be redeemed at any of the Loblaws family stores (like No Frills, RCSS, etc). Zellers is pretty good too (though mostly for toiletries, so far as I've seen.)
    LF: any ice cream, Catelli pasta, Demspters, any frozen pizza, any lip balm
    FT: Stagg chili, St. Ives Facial $1, Orville Redenbacher, Nordica Cottage Cheese, Dove

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

are the fresh co and metro ones scattered about or are they in one area?

Thread Information