User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just wondering...it just sounds weird...is it the same a buy any " certain item" for free?why does it say TRY?

thanks in advance
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

You need to be more specific..

Some times "Try for free" requires a MIR - Mail In Rebate where in you need to mail in the original receipt with UPC code..and you get your money back

sometimes "Try me for free" is a true FPC - Free Product Coupon.. i.e. you get the product for free....

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this coupon just came in from websaver...it says TRY FOR FREE any Gladesense and spray holder...i don't see anything about a MIR...i just thought it was weird TRY FOR FREE...

thank you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Chole, sometimes companies like to put some free product out for consumers to "obtain" without paying because it's considered low cost advertising.

Word of mouth, oldest marketing stradegy ever! They hope that you will be so happy with this free product, that you will try it, like it and buy more then tell your friends! And look at that, you told us... so it's working!
    Last edited by GrUvGrL; Thu, Apr 28th, 2011 at 11:25 PM.

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wannawin View Post
    You need to be more specific..

Some times "Try for free" requires a MIR - Mail In Rebate where in you need to mail in the original receipt with UPC code..and you get your money back

sometimes "Try me for free" is a true FPC - Free Product Coupon.. i.e. you get the product for free....
    I have been browsing through SC for two months now and i have always wondered what FPC stands for! Thank you soo much!
    "Couponing is my cardio."
    LF: icoke pins, Colgate, Crest Toothpaste, Irish Spring, Lever 2000, snuggle $1 off any

Thread Information