User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning everyone in PG,

I was at Superstore this morning and they don't have the rebate forms yet. Actually, they knew nothing about it but they have the store manager working on the issue. They told me to keep the receipt and they will honor the promotion once they have the forms.

As it's no tax tonight from 5-midnite, if you can wait, go then as I think all the products are taxable. Make sure you get $20 before tax in products. Watch the sizes you buy to make sure your purchase qualifies. (Sorry I wasn't quite with it - buy $20 and get $30 GC should be title)!

Here's the deal and it's a sweet one:

Spend $20 on any participating PepsiCo products at select Loblaws banner stores, and receive $30 in PC gift cards!

Participating products: Gatorade Thirst Quencher, Pepsi 6 x 710mL, Pepsi 12 x 355mL, Quaker Granola Bars 156-206g, Quaker Rice Cakes or Crispy Minis, Lays Chips, Doritos, Tropicana Juice 2.63L, Quaker Instant Oatmeal or Hearty Medleys.

Participating stores: Loblaws, Loblaw GreatFood, Provigo, Zehrs, Your Independent Grocer, Extra Foods, Atlantic SaveEasy, Atlantic Superstore, Real Canadian Superstore or Dominion.

This promotion starts April 28, 2011 and ends May 19, 2011.
    Limit one mail in rebate per household.

You can find these mail in rebate forms in store - Ask at Customer Service in PG that's usually where they are.

Cheers
    Mahjae
    This thread is currently associated with: Extra Foods, Independent, Loblaws, Provigo, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Zehrs
    Last edited by Mahjae; Fri, Apr 29th, 2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Error in Title

SuperSavingMommy!
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up!

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

i will try this!
    "Couponing is my cardio."
    LF: icoke pins, Colgate, Crest Toothpaste, Irish Spring, Lever 2000, snuggle $1 off any

Trading Score
    2 (67%)

another option is Sun monday this week they have their customer apreciation days- so if these products came to $20 plus tax etc- pick something for $5 get %2.50 off your order- that mean you will end up getting $22.50 worth of free product (after MIR) and only paid $2.50 plus applicaple taxes or beverage fees

Thread Information