User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

hi :S
    a lame question but wanna know can we use coupons in dollarama, factory direct, XS cargo and surplus ???

and i have a coupon which is from a tearpad toonies for tummies it says 1$ off wub2 of these and there the choice is dentyne stride and trident gum but additionally it says limit one coupon per item purchased and is that per item counts for 2 packs of gum or each pack of gum ??

and the last one is i bought fleecy from giant tiger tried to use my coupon which i found in insert but they refused to accept because it says for 1.4 lt. and the fleecy was 1.6 lt. ?????? i tried to convince that its more than on the coupon so it should be allowed to use mostly it has a print that specific amount and more than that !!! :S

hufffff had a rough morning was already tired and then the argue made me upset (
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, Giant Tiger, XS Cargo

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I don't think any of those stores will accept coupons.

You can use one $1 WYB2 coupon on every two packs. If you buy four packs you can use two coupons. I think they weren't being careful when they included that fine print - I am sure they intended to say one coupon per two items.

The Fleecy coupon is only good on the 1.4 L Ultra Fleecy and I don't think the 1.6 L on sale was Ultra. For regular Fleecy it is only good on 3L. So, even if the coupon had said "good on Ultra Fleecy 1.4 L or higher" it would still have not been valid on the Fleecy on sale at Giant Tiger as it was not Ultra. The Ultra kind is concentrated so it is more expensive. Sorry, but when a coupon specifies a certain size and type, then the coupon is only good on those specific sizes. I am not sure if Giant Tiger carries the sizes the coupon is good on, but if they do not, then if they had accepted the coupon, they would not have been reimbursed for it. If you saw a thread where someone mentioned using $1.50 coupons on the Fleecy, please note that there are coupons expiring May 1 and May 31 that were for $1.50 off on any liquid Fleecy - no size restrictions - so they were likely using those coupons.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Apr 29th, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Thread Information