User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ladies and Gentlemen.....WE GOT HIM! May 1st...Osama Bin Laden has been KILLED. This has been a LONG time coming...I am sure every one of us felt the heartache on Sept 11th...10 years ago....I am sure that each of our hearts cried when we heard of another soldier who lost their lives. Those amazing individuals who are over there...and also here on our own soil..doing their best to keep us safe...The families who...never have an hour go by, wondering if their loved ones fighting for us are safe. My words can NEVER begin to express how thankful I am for the Military and their Families. This is not the end of a horrible battle, but is defiantly a good start towards making our world a safer place. God Bless =)
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wooo hooo!! nice work out there and thanks to all the soldiers + others that have risked or lost their lives because of this....you will not be forgotten
    - Swagbucks - Earn bux for everything you do online. I've earned $100 in Amazon.ca gift cards so far this year.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

We got him but this does not mean that AlQaeda is dead....there are thousands more out there that think and believe like BL......

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I am so happy! Half of my family is american and I have always felt for those that lost their lives. I just hope we capture the current leader Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah ? soon too!

Thread Information