User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

AAAHHH!! Im so excited... :D :D
    I work right down the street from that save on and used to go to all the time when I lived a couple blocks behind it.. I'd walk over nearly 3-4 times a week just for the pot pies!

The manager at that store is really awesome, I had to tell him once that I was a bit disappointed I couldn't buy their fish in the display since they used tomatoes around them as a garnish (and I was heavily allergic) - he made sure the garnishes didn't touch the food after that. :D

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    Is thier stacking rule the same as LD?
    Pretty much, though I suspect they would follow the four like coupon stipulation provided by png. If it says "cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer" then they can't stack it from my understanding.
    "I can't brain today, I have the dumb"

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

That is fantastic news and thank you so much for sharing! It's great to see the receipt too so I have an idea of how they broke it all down!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yay! I shop at those locations all of the time! Now even more!!!
    WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOUR SEARCH ENGINE $$$ PAID YOU TO USE THEIR SERVICE? Start today by clicking this link and unsubscribe anytime but I don't know why you would...: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MoneyMentor

EBATES: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referr...dUHgf%2BNxE%3D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I stacked at the Newton Save-on-Foods this morning. I used $38 in coupons, but only stacked for VH sauce (3 coupons in my stack) and one box of Minute Rice. Cashier was wonderful and it was a pleasure to shop there. I, too, hope everyone will help "ease them into stacking" and not overwhelm them with shelf-clearing and with stacks totaling hundreds of dollars in one trip. This is a great opportunity and hopefully it will spread to all SOF stores if it is a good experience for the few who are allowing stacking.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I am going to try tomorrow but I will only stack a couple of things too. It's tough to find many food stacks anyways.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

There are so many high Liner frozen fish coupons out there to stack, maybe I'll try those out. So exciting!!!!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I just stacked at Nordel! Whoo hoo! It went so smoothly and the cashier was great! I put my stack of coupons on top of each item and then a manager came over and asked where I get all my coupons and said how great it was that I was so organized. I told her how great it is that they are doing this and they should really see business pick up. It was very quiet in the store, I was the only one in line so didn't hold anyone up. I saved about $60 on my groceries!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    223 (100%)

I go to High gate!! It's normally quiet and lots of underground parking.. plus there is a SDM right there so I go to both with specials!!
    Get paid to "like stuff" EASY money!!
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=514483300

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I'm worried about the working "can't be combined" on so many coupons.
    Anyone wanting to share some of the items stacking is being done on, or should that be a different thread started for this?
    This is exciting, but I'm still scaired to try, lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lauraisrsa View Post
    I'm worried about the working "can't be combined" on so many coupons.
    Anyone wanting to share some of the items stacking is being done on, or should that be a different thread started for this?
    This is exciting, but I'm still scaired to try, lol.
    I stacked again yesterday at Fleetwood and it was slow because they are new to doing this. One thing to keep in mind us that their policy states that they will not 'split' coupons (adjust them down).Some of the stacks you might use At LD may not work at SOF. Still, this is fabulous news and I saved $47 on my groceries. I do think though that they may have to have to address the line-ups that will result from stacking. LD of course uses the CS counter... SOF will needto think of something so they do not have frustrated non couponers. I will try to do all my stacking in the evenings during quieter times. Yesterday was the last day of the flyer and they had some fabulous prices on Gillette Products that I didn't want to miss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information