User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Im sure that I speak for alot of couponers on here when we ask to please not go in like your somewhere in the states and clear the shelves at sof. This is a great opportunity for all of us and we dont want to shoot ourselves in the foot. If you have 20 coupons for bbq sauce please please make the effort to make it a few trips and not clear the shelves. We really dont want to ruin a good thing by going crazy in there. It is very time consuming for the cashiers as well. We dont want to do anything to make them change the rules on us now. Happy shopping

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

does anyone know if you can stack in mission?

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Anyone have feedback on SOF in Langley by the LD? Are they easy about it? I'm too scared to be the first one to try it!
    The Extra Foods on Fraser Hwy in Cloverdale told me that they stack so I went back the next day to stack (and feeling alittle giddy about it) when I was told that they only stack if it says on the coupon that more than one may be applied to the product and not say one per purchase (?????) so that pretty much means, no, they don't stack at EF.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I just stacked in SOF on 64th Langley with 4 total coupons for Ziplok ( I need small freezer bags that only couple places got them) - b2g2 free, b2g 2.00$, 3$ off club house Marinade, and their own coupon from the flyers, b2g 1 bag of sanwich bag.
    Last edited by le1948; Sun, Jun 12th, 2011 at 05:55 PM.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachnuts View Post
    Anyone have feedback on SOF in Langley by the LD? Are they easy about it? I'm too scared to be the first one to try it!
    The Extra Foods on Fraser Hwy in Cloverdale told me that they stack so I went back the next day to stack (and feeling alittle giddy about it) when I was told that they only stack if it says on the coupon that more than one may be applied to the product and not say one per purchase (?????) so that pretty much means, no, they don't stack at EF.
    I've stacked several times at SOF in willoby in Langley and they are always great so long as I only buy a few things stacked at a time.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I have yet to stack coupons at the Walnut Grove location but I have used a few coupons and they seem to be very knowledgable about them. Also I saw lady in one of the aisle with a coupon binder so I'm guessing it's a go.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok hopefully this msg works because im replying over an iPhone forum app I've never used before ... Anyways!
    I have stacked at both the LD and SOF in Langley on 64. (I think that's the location you're referring to) and I had the best time! Also tried south surrey SOF on 152 and 32nd. Awesome service and they were so patient!
    The only thing with the London Drugs is that they said that next time I stack there - I should go to CS (customer service) and have them ring me in because they are more experienced with ringing in stacked coupons.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

thanks guys! I too have noticed a lot more couponers with binders around lately. Maybe I'm just more aware of them than before?
    I'm heading out to LD for some sweet stacking today.
    Hey, question: does LD price match?

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Yes LD pricematches, and yes you should go to customer service if you are stacking coupons and pricematching.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow ok wtf! I was at the SOF on 64 and 202 today and had tons of stuff. Half way through the cashier goes "only one coupon per purchase! SEE?!" wow ok - so I am not stacking at this point - just buying lots of ziplocks to use my marinates with the adequate amount of coupons among other things like that with the necessary amount of coupons - no stacking. Like orange juice - I had two on the belt and she only let me buy one with one coupon - not two with two coupons. So I gave the oj to my fiancée to purchase. So anyways - after arguing with this total hag - she calls over another lady who said the same thing - only one per purchase. Im like - ok - but this has never come up before! It's not like I'm using one coupon for 10 items here! For Frick Sakes! They said this is their new policy as of today? Ya right.
    Anyone else have this issue? I'm sticking with the south point save ons from now on. Well Worth the drive because I know I'll never be disappointed there! And my shopping trip was going so well too ...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sure enough - went to SOF south point without a problem! Stacked and all even though it said "limit one per purchase" like every other coupon says!
    Last edited by Shalla; Wed, Jun 15th, 2011 at 05:21 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I stacked at SOF in Williams Lake BC today! It was my first stack! My total came to $75 and after coupons it was $18!! It was awesome... the cashier was not grumpy or rude, but she certainly was not friendly either.... she seemed like she gritted her teeth and go through it.... I am thinking it might be better to stack at SOF during the hours that they aren't really busy... it might help them out a bit - as I can see how some cashiers would get stressed out with all the magical little peices of paper we are giving them

Happy Stacking!

Emelem

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_25 View Post
    I have yet to stack coupons at the Walnut Grove location but I have used a few coupons and they seem to be very knowledgable about them. Also I saw lady in one of the aisle with a coupon binder so I'm guessing it's a go.
    I went tonight and yes they are stacking in walnut grove. So happy lol. I ended up getting:

Heinz beans x6@ .69 = 4.14-2-1-1=.14 or .02 each
    Newman's Own Dressing 1@ 2.00-1-1= FREE
    Oasis Orange Juice [email protected]= $1.00
    Wonder Bread [email protected] -.75-.75-.75 = .64

Not bad for just a couple bucks.

coupons 4 ever!
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Sure enough - went to SOF south point without a problem! Stacked and all even though it said "limit one per purchase" like every other coupon says! :rollseyes:

South Point is AWSOME! The cashiers are very organised, polite, and happy! I did a huge shop there last Friday (spent $150, saved $220), and the young man that checked me out was amazing! It coulda been scary, since I had tons of different items. I think the most of one item I bought was lasagne (4). I've been doing this new thing where I have "no shopping" weeks, so being able to stock up, and stack, on groceries, is a dream!

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I stacked at SOF at 64/202 Langley without issue. Cashier was nice and comPlimentary about how much I save which was $50 off a 130$ total. She didn't even seem to care to read the coupons too closely, just date and amount.
    However the lady in line behind me got all huffy and decided to put everything back into her cart that she unloaded and switched lanes. Goober.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information