User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Cool

What if the product is advertised in the competitor's flyer & they have a $ OFF coupon zone cpn for it ( but the cpn doesn't mention product price ) ..can you show the flyer as a proof of the price & use the $ OFF competitir coupon zone cpn ?
    This did not come in our conversation. I think the only person who can answer this question is the manager on duty at your local Walmart. I personally used the coupon zone ones for the first time on Tues after reading that you can on this site and feel bad now cause I know they won't be getting the money back.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    This did not come in our conversation. I think the only person who can answer this question is the manager on duty at your local Walmart. I personally used the coupon zone ones for the first time on Tues after reading that you can on this site and feel bad now cause I know they won't be getting the money back.
    Don't feel bad ..they ( WM ) were never going to get money back & they ( WM ) know that .

This is nothing more than a slightly different way of price beat or price match or ad match which WM does anyways & other stores like FS , BB , Staples etc ...they know what they are doing ..they want to take business away from their competition this was never about them getting money back for the competitor cpns ( they throw them in garbage ) once they get them ..they only send the MFR ones for redemption .

Say WM has a product for $ 6 & RCSS/Loblaws has a product for $ 5 they will ad match / price match that price .

Now RCSS/Loblwas has the same product for $ 6 ( same price as WM ) but they have a $ 1.00 OFF coupon zone cpn making it $ 5.00 @ RCSS/Loblaws ..so WM knows that you will go to RCSS/Loblaws to shop ..so they want your business so they match that price after the store cpn ..this is nothing but a sophisticated price match/ad match to get your business

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

In Store cpn zone cpns are nothing more than In Store sale price ...they delibrately keep it that way ..if its just a regular sale price you will just go somewhere else & ad match / price match ..but by keeping it as sale price after the coupon zone $ OFF cpn ..you can't go somewhere else & price match ..as the other stores won't price match a competitor cpn ..they will just PM a lower price ..but not a lower price after in store cpn .

But WM has changed the whole game now ( somewhat ) & the others are sweating ..LOL

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

today was another great shopping at the same wal-mart !! they paid me to take my items out of the store ! we need to be patient as not all the cashiers have been trained and they told me they have ppl working in different departments...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

There is no doubt in my mind that the DM has already spoken to this store since yesterday and they are VERY clear about it. I shall find out on Tuesday when I go back in to shop.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I think they say guidelines as occasionally stores get special permission to not take certain kinds and a policy would stop that. For many months mine had a notice up saying they were not taking printed coupons because of high fraud levels
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    I am not trying to be rude or start any arguements by saying this. But the last thread started by the OP. I had made a comment on and got jumped all over as well. I'm sorry but the point of this is for everyone to express opinions in a nice way. When a thread is posted. People expect that you can post your opinion. No matter whether you agree with the OP or not. There is no reason to jump all over people just because they are putting there opinions on here. If you don't want peoples opinions than you should start threads. There is no reason to jump all over people just because there opinions are not yours!!Like I said I am not trying to start anything. Is is just annoying to see someone jumping all over people every time there opinion differs. We can all have different opinions and experiences and that's ok

u got it right girl i m 100% agree with u.
    sorry to hear abt wm manager .....that was very rude of her i cant believe being manager someone can talk like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind that the DM has already spoken to this store since yesterday and they are VERY clear about it. I shall find out on Tuesday when I go back in to shop.
    they have had copies(lamenated) at every checkout since early last week??...I have had every coupon accepted including competitor coupons with no problems at all...one of the CSM's is actually an Sc'er also...I also shared the coupons with her that I am using to get overages with and she was thrilled so all in all I have been patient and had no problems right from the start...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I am so very happy that you continue to shop there and have a great experience. That is what Walmart is supposed to be all about.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I seriously am starting to dislike the fact that depending on which WM I go to the policy will change. My local WM is HORRID. But I drive 25 minutes and have zero problems at another WM. The inconsistencies are really starting to irk me. They need to put a official policy in place as others have mentioned, this way everything is crystal clear.

Reading this reminded me to make sure I give the 1-800# a call tomorrow and rant about my most recent coupon rejection at my wonderful local WM

and to the OP - I am sorry you had such a lousy experience, belittling someone like that is totally uncalled for

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

oh I love being belitted by the supervisor in one store, then by a cashier in another.....all in the same night, this happened tonight!!

The first was a supervisor that has had a condecending attitude towards me, when ever her cashiers ask for help, for years now it seems.
    Tonight she walked towards the cash counter and looked at me and said" I am not going to argue with you tonight" and when I tried to show her the copy of the famous letter, she brushed me off and said that anyone can print something off the internet....... suggesting that I had false or made up info....... really...and now when I checked my receipt, she left off one of the 5.00 ice cream cpns......grr!!!!!
    I plan to have a chat with the very nice assistant manager who helped me a few weeks ago. He had asked if I had the name of the supervisor who gave me attitude a while back, and now I do..as she did it yet again...lol!!

Second store the cashier said she was new so would check with the supervisor, who upon seeing the 5.00 ice cream cpns, said he knew all about them, and told the cashier to ring them in at the end as $5.00 each. She then finished the transactions, and told me she had already rung in the 5.00 cpn........wrong!!! It is one per item, and I very nicely mentioned this, and her friendly attitude changed in a snap!!
    She made us wait again while she called again for the same supervisor, then proceeded to start to argue with him, that the product was less than the cpn value, and how can that be, and why should she ring in the full amount...........jheesh!!
    Once he walked away, she was so rude and ticked off that I actually was saving money........... The supervisor apologised as I walked out past him for the cashiers attitude!!

Yikes........ I dont like been made to feel like a criminal!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

One day the policy is this, next day it's that, who the hell knows anymore...I sure don't. It's getting to be more of a hassle and stress |I think then it's worth lol
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a horrible experience at walmart yesterday and it took me 2 hrs..i was told by two cashiers that i can use only 1 coupon of the same kind for example i had buy 2 ziploc and save $4 and i had 3 coupons of that kind so i got 6 ziploc and i was told i couldnt do that, also with curel lotion i had 3 coupons and same they didnt let me buy it at first when i requested to see the manager they got mad. The manager took forever to come while the cashier was making faces and getting frustrated. Finally the manager let me use all 6 coupons but the cashier took one of my coupons but never deducted the $3( i had to go half way home and go back to get my $3). Also they charged me tax on all the items. Two items were marked for certain price but scanned different price which mean i get them for free. As i had scanned them earlier i took the tag from the shelf and gave it to the cashier as i didnt want to wait for 2 more hrs as i have done tht many times in the past. The manager accused me of cheating and said this tag is from last yr, in front of other ppl in the line. I was soo angry and i told her there were more tags like tht on the shelf and i wasnt cheating. I finally didnt get the items for free as the manager didnt approve it so i spend $20 for $51 total. In all the experience was HORRIBLE and i henceforth wudnt use so many coupons at one time in walmart..too embarasing! *any advice?*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had buy2get $4 off coupon for ziploc and two ziploc same to $2.96. The cashier didnt deduct $4 but $2.56 and i had to pay the extra 40.cents. When i went back to ask them about the 40cents*3 they charged me they said they gonna have to cancel the whole transaction and then ring each item in again before that theyn will have to balance the cashiers till and so on and i thought why wait that long so i just let the $1sumthing go..walmart people are so insufficient and unhelpful..i dunt know what i can do next time to have a better experience at walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    oh I love being belitted by the supervisor in one store, then by a cashier in another.....all in the same night, this happened tonight!!

The first was a supervisor that has had a condecending attitude towards me, when ever her cashiers ask for help, for years now it seems.
    Tonight she walked towards the cash counter and looked at me and said" I am not going to argue with you tonight" and when I tried to show her the copy of the famous letter, she brushed me off and said that anyone can print something off the internet....... suggesting that I had false or made up info....... really...and now when I checked my receipt, she left off one of the 5.00 ice cream cpns......grr!!!!!
    I plan to have a chat with the very nice assistant manager who helped me a few weeks ago. He had asked if I had the name of the supervisor who gave me attitude a while back, and now I do..as she did it yet again...lol!!

Second store the cashier said she was new so would check with the supervisor, who upon seeing the 5.00 ice cream cpns, said he knew all about them, and told the cashier to ring them in at the end as $5.00 each. She then finished the transactions, and told me she had already rung in the 5.00 cpn........wrong!!! It is one per item, and I very nicely mentioned this, and her friendly attitude changed in a snap!!
    She made us wait again while she called again for the same supervisor, then proceeded to start to argue with him, that the product was less than the cpn value, and how can that be, and why should she ring in the full amount...........jheesh!!
    Once he walked away, she was so rude and ticked off that I actually was saving money........... The supervisor apologised as I walked out past him for the cashiers attitude!!

Yikes........ I dont like been made to feel like a criminal!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information