User Tag List

Thread: No Name coupons

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never have seen coupons for the cheapo brands before, but yesterday i was shopping at No Frills and found a whole bunch of coupons in store, and quite a few No Name coupons. They expire early though, for example i found one for No Name compostable garbage bags, it expires may 7th, and i didnt notice it there the last time i went shopping. Either i just didnt see it last time or they want you to use it there and then. I also found coupons for Dairy Oh milk 75 cents off, i dont drink milk so i gave them to my dad. Id like to see coupons for Presidents Choice stuff though! I love their meatless 'chicken' strips but they cost $8.99 a box!
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills
    Looking for Disney Movie Reward codes

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Every 2 weeks PC comes out with coupons, they are always for a wide variety of stuff and they pet you use a manufactures coupons with there store couPon too

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

If you go to Superstore there is tons of PC coupons on their "coupon zone" which are also good at No Frills, .... I picked up a bunch of NN soup $0.20 off so at No Frills my soup was only $0.38 cents a can, I also seen PC coupon zones for PC choice Blue menu items, PC arrow-root cookies, PC Swedish Crisp Toasts, PC whipped dressings, and of course purchase any 3 1.5lit or 2 lit coca cola products and receive a FREE 235 gram bag of PC chips.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, all Loblaws stores have their own coupons, sometimes at the front of the store on a display and sometimes on shelves (or both) and they usually include no name stuff but have very short expiries. Check them carefully though, occasionally they say manufacturer coupon rather than store coupon so you can use them elsewhere
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always look at their coupons. My favourite was when they had $1 off No Name Canned fruit and the large cans were on sale for 1.49.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Theres no Loblaws or superstore near me, so ive never been lucky enough to find PC coupons, maybe i should check Independants Grocers, they sell a lot of pc products
    Looking for Disney Movie Reward codes

Thread Information