User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coups baby coups View Post
    WHATEVER! They had to give it to you cause thats there POLICY, not cause it was a rude cashier. Which local were you? Kinda want to go and try my luck, see if they learned their own policy yet. I still havent gotten in on this deal, my printer isnt printing from their site and the pdf's have been removed from this site so not sure what now....prob have to wait and hope for another sale anyways, sorry for your experience....cashiers can make it or break it.
    I went to the Deerfoot Meadows WM in Calgary, but I emailed Walmart's Head office, and was informed after much back and forth, that the Policy that is circulating around is actually a Guideline. They are working on a policy, but they don't yet have a release date.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    That blows my mind as well but I have to ask why Walmart is not imposing reasonable limits. It seems to me that neither the greedy shopper nor the store showed any common sense
    My local WM tried to impose a limit of six when couponers (and the manager uses coupons, so I doubt she is just exaggerating) went crazy over them and they ended up having to threaten to call the police because one woman was so verbally abusive and actually threw the stuff she wasn't buying across the CS desk
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

That is just wrong on all levels....the manager should of called the police!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    My local WM tried to impose a limit of six when couponers (and the manager uses coupons, so I doubt she is just exaggerating) went crazy over them and they ended up having to threaten to call the police because one woman was so verbally abusive and actually threw the stuff she wasn't buying across the CS desk

OT a bit: I read a story online about a woman in the US who was couponing at WM (I believe) and she ended up having to pull out the Policy as she was given a difficult time......the CS continued with the transaction when another manager came running, grabbed the policy and started freaking out and told the customer that it was illegal for her to have the policy! The manager person actually called the cops and had her arrested....leaving her kids & sister standing there watching.....it wasn't until the late night manager was coming in for his shift and was shocked about what was going on! He got the customer released from the cop car....and apologized many times......

That's total insanity if you ask me! Geez, this coupon world isn't easy!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiebgood View Post
    I had to fight with the front end manager to get her to honour the coupon!! She said "We don't do business like that; giving you money to shop!"

In the end, I got the baggies AND the overage and will be contacting head office about training their employees properly.

LOL! people complaining to HQ about not getting paid the overage!

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Did anyone have any problem using the save $4 wub2 with the marinade $3 off coupons?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i ended up getting 20 boxes over 3 shopping trips works for me and my parents
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

i got 14 boxes, overages and it was fine.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I got 4 boxes; I really want more but I am afraid I might get denied if I go again!!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Still have been unable to find....and I only want 2!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    That is just wrong on all levels....the manager should of called the police!
    I think she threatened with the arguing and that is what prompted the throwing as the woman walked out, I got there as it was over and the manager was very unhappy

Someone also cleared that store out of all trial sizes that allow for overages (Gillette / Olay / Nexxus etc)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanara View Post
    Still have been unable to find....and I only want 2!
    Ask them for a raincheck (they allow 6 on a raincheck) and get them next week
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

I was at SQ1 last night and i got 2 with no problems...there were lots left, so i might go back again for a couple more...(with 3 kids at home i need at least 10 boxes)...

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Ask them for a raincheck (they allow 6 on a raincheck) and get them next week

I asked and they said no because it was a limited quantities ad.

I could go to a Mississauga location, but really don't want to just for ziploc baggies.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanara View Post
    I asked and they said no because it was a limited quantities ad.

I could go to a Mississauga location, but really don't want to just for ziploc baggies.
    really they gave me a raincheque of 100, just in case. AND my girlfriends family of 8 and my family of 6 are sharing. not gonna get 100 but safer than sorry

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by feifly View Post
    jusz, did you read my post, I post the link for coupon. Dammit........
    ha ha ha... that cracks me up!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information