User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hi everyone!

I have a couple of questions about store policies for coupons and I know that you all will have some answers!

First Extra Foods.....I have a CZ coupons for Pedigree dog food as well as a manufacturer coupon. i know that I can use the 2 together, but is there a limit on how many I can use at once? i tried to buy 6 the other day, and the guy told me that I could only buy 1. Is this true?

Second TBS (The Bargain Shop)....I received a 2 page insert in the local paper that has a bunch of coupons on it. Can i use manufacturer coupons as well as the in store coupons?

Thanks for all of your help!
    This thread is currently associated with: Extra Foods, The Bargain Shop

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Unless there's a store limit (like 4 items per customer) on that certain product, you can use as many as you wish. Just be reasonable. A lot of their cashiers are really misinformed.

Not sure about TBS though, sorry!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket1975 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I have a couple of questions about store policies for coupons and I know that you all will have some answers!

First Extra Foods.....I have a CZ coupons for Pedigree dog food as well as a manufacturer coupon. i know that I can use the 2 together, but is there a limit on how many I can use at once? i tried to buy 6 the other day, and the guy told me that I could only buy 1. Is this true?

Second TBS (The Bargain Shop)....I received a 2 page insert in the local paper that has a bunch of coupons on it. Can i use manufacturer coupons as well as the in store coupons?

Thanks for all of your help!
    Extra Foods - unfortunately it really varies from cashier to cashier

TBS - Yes, you can use a store flyer coupon PLUS a manufacturer's coupon...I've done it a few times

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Thanks for your replies ladies!

I called TBS this morning and the store manager isn't in until 1:00, but she seemed to think that I can only use the store coupon alone. I will wait and call back later and talk to the manager, but I"m hopeful that I ca use both. Thanks again for your replies!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket1975 View Post
    Thanks for your replies ladies!

I called TBS this morning and the store manager isn't in until 1:00, but she seemed to think that I can only use the store coupon alone. I will wait and call back later and talk to the manager, but I"m hopeful that I ca use both. Thanks again for your replies!
    You should definately be able to use them together. (son long as the manufacturer's coupon does not state "cannot be combined with any other coupon offer) If you get any hassle just point to the wording on the TBS coupon which states "cannot be combined with any other tbs offer or where manufacturer's coupons may prohibit. tbs will be reimbursed by the manufacturer."

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

TBS store manager said that I cannot combine the 2 coupons. So disappointed. I wonder if I should contact their head office?

Thread Information