User Tag List

Thread: Breathe Right

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Okay, so I received my Shopper's Voice coupons yesterday in the mail (which included great coupons by the way), and in the envelope were samples of the Breathe Right strips. So I figured I would give it a try last night and wow, I was really amazed and extremely impressed! They worked great!!!! I suffer with my sinuses all year, especially at night, but as soon as I put the strip on I could breathe like I've never breathed before! I had such a good night's sleep. Not something I would have normally bought, but the sample worked - I'll definitely be buying this product again and again!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

ya i agree, i actually bought 3 boxes a while ago because i got them for free. Then about a week ago me and my hubby had really stuffy noses and so i went and grabbed one after he went to bed and put it on and instantly i was amazed! because any medicine would take at least 20 mins but i got so excited i ran into the bed room and made him put it on!

then only problem was the size i had was med. so it was too small for my hubby but it works for him a bit and mine kept falling off so i think maybe they are to big for me lol but it was totally worth the hassle of fiddling with it all night =)
    ~ SwagBucks ~
    Total Coupon Savings Since Nov.17,2010:$4760.11

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Little hint with these. I wear them all the time and the wife gets upset over my snoring if I don't. Wash your face directly before you go to bed. Then apply just the soap onto your nose and then wipe it off with a towel. Makes your nose very clean. The strips stick and stay the entire night. I have more issues getting the glue off my nose in the morning but it is worth a Great nights sleep.Just a tipSquark

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Hmmm... didn't have any problem with mine sticking all night and it came off fairly easy in the morning. I'm anxious to try it again tonight, hopefully it goes as smoothly as it did last night. I'll keep your tip in mind if I run into any problems! Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

these work great but are a bit too expensive
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use these whenever I have a cold. I used to get all panicky at night when I couldn't breathe with a cold, which would keep me from sleeping. But these really work well!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mimi- View Post
    these work great but are a bit too expensive
    I bought a bunch off ebay that were comparatively cheap. They were sealed in boxes so I was confident they were authentic but not completely sure they weren't stolen, but I guess that's like anything on ebay. I also noticed a lot of other auctions for loose strips in bulk.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

There is only one way I can get these to work for my hubby (who snores so bad the neigbours across the street complain)

Step one: Open 4 packages
    Step two: Place two strips in an "X" formation
    Step three: Attach a cottonball to the middle of the newly formed X
    Step four: Press firmly onto your right ear with cotton ball inserted into ear
    Step five: Repeat steps one through four for the left ear!

Works like a charm!

Cheers,
    Christine

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

these don't work for me..super oily skin,they always slide off,now hubby just stuffs a sock in my mouth and checks if i am breathing every few hours..

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post
    these don't work for me..super oily skin,they always slide off,now hubby just stuffs a sock in my mouth and checks if i am breathing every few hours..

Are you sure he checks if you're breathing? xD

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i am alive...for NOW..... duh duh duh

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post
    Hey Tudor, as an oily skin person as well I feel for you! Have you tried swiping your nose with toner then popping it on?

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    I use these whenever I have a cold. I used to get all panicky at night when I couldn't breathe with a cold, which would keep me from sleeping. But these really work well!
    Oh, just saw this.
    I'm the same!!
    And DH was making fun of me yesterday because I said it took me until 5 AM to sleep because I was having panic attack. I know I can breathe through my mouth (I do when I sleep, as it is..) but..I can't accept it, if that makes sense.
    I keep trying to breathe through my nose, and when I can't..I panic! I'm so glad my allergies are better today, so this will be the first night is 4 days that I've gone to sleep without a panic attack first.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I finally got around to trying my samples and am impressed. I have oily skin too and made sure I washed my nose before I put it on . Need to find some coupons now

Thread Information