User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christakarlie View Post
    Stacking at saanich save on confirmed!
    Attachment 58439
    Thank you so much for posting that!!! I can't wait to go in and do a stack this weekend. Just gotta find one to use

Coupon SuperStar
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

What about Wilson St?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by liezlranoy View Post
    What about Wilson St?

give them a call??
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (98%)

Yup, it was at the Saanich location. So awesome!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

This is really good news for all of us couponers I'd just like to take a moment to remind us all that we need to be patient and respectful during this transition process, and not cause drama and stress for the cashiers and managers. If there is too much negativity or drama around this, it is new enough that Save On could cancel the whole thing (like what apparently happened at that Walmart in the lower mainland that was allowing stacking but cancelled it very soon after it started because people were being jerks).

We need to be organized (all the coupons we plan to use organized by item by the time we get to the till and given to the cashier with the items) and not overwhelm them (smaller stacks rather than full shopping carts full of items we are stacking on) at slower times of day (like not Saturday afternoon or right after work). We also need to be careful about the wording on the coupons and not use the ones that prohibit being combined with another coupon (like the PG website ones as well as others). The cashiers are still new at this, and may accidentally accept them because they are overwhelmed and there is a lot to think about and they forgot to check but if they get them and one of the companies refuses to reimburse those coupons (and it sounds like some of the companies are really cracking down on this), SOF is going to lose a lot of money and stop the stacking.

It's up to us SC'ers to make sure that we are making this a positive experience for both us and SOF

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kate81 View Post
    This is really good news for all of us couponers I'd just like to take a moment to remind us all that we need to be patient and respectful during this transition process, and not cause drama and stress for the cashiers and managers. If there is too much negativity or drama around this, it is new enough that Save On could cancel the whole thing (like what apparently happened at that Walmart in the lower mainland that was allowing stacking but cancelled it very soon after it started because people were being jerks).

We need to be organized (all the coupons we plan to use organized by item by the time we get to the till and given to the cashier with the items) and not overwhelm them (smaller stacks rather than full shopping carts full of items we are stacking on) at slower times of day (like not Saturday afternoon or right after work). We also need to be careful about the wording on the coupons and not use the ones that prohibit being combined with another coupon (like the PG website ones as well as others). The cashiers are still new at this, and may accidentally accept them because they are overwhelmed and there is a lot to think about and they forgot to check but if they get them and one of the companies refuses to reimburse those coupons (and it sounds like some of the companies are really cracking down on this), SOF is going to lose a lot of money and stop the stacking.

It's up to us SC'ers to make sure that we are making this a positive experience for both us and SOF

agreed! small orders, when it's not busy, be super friendly remember the cashiers are learning and probably know less about coupon stacking then you do

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How does stacking coupons work exactly? Do you just bring in multiples of the same coupon or do they have to be different coupons for the same product?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When stacking they have to be different upc on the coupon. I stack at London Drugs in Colwood they are fantastic about it. I did run into one who refused me but they are great most of the time.
    krazy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ha Ha I was just there and a woman was at the till couponing! She had so many it was awesome! I wonder though how do I get multiples of coupons for the same item. I'm having a tough time getting started at this

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went again tonight (hope it wasn't me) I am quite new to and they refused me again and what I had that they refused was that I had picked up advil night for 5.99 and I have One internet coupon for -2.00 and a tear pad one for -4.00. They wouldn't adjust my penny They are very nice though. Yesterday someone took the coupons there so I don't get it. I also had the vitamins that you can find on line. The vitamins were 14.99 and I had a coupon for -10.00 and one for -5.00 again they wouldn't adjust the penny. That makes me sad cause they have done that one before and the policy that I have doesn't state anything. I did get a great deal on Oxy though using the online coupons. They are 8.99 each so 17.98 for two i used two $-4.00 on each and one -9.00 when you buy two. They were like .49 cents each. You can find those coupons in the coupon database on this site, printed coupons. I was going to try ziplock but was thrown off cause I didn't read one of the coupons. I hate paying full tax on the item. LOL
    Krazy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Krazy, were you at the customer service desk?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah I always go there. They told me to I have long curly hair and have my coupons in a binder. LOL

Twin 16m Boys Mamma
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I heard rumours of SDM stacking but I went into SDM on Esquimalt and they pulled out their June 8th company coupon policy and it clearly said no stacking.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've heard that one doesn't do it for some reason..but the one by Uptown does. Or at least they did last week..unless they changed the policy again :s

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i stacked at uptown yesterday without an issue got bread and beans lol cashier was great (still learning so she put up her closed sign and rang the order through) overal positive experince the store was rather quiet which is the best time to go when stacking, i kept the order small what also helped

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information