User Tag List

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

here is an email I received this morning in response to my question about using a Coupon Zone coupon AND a Manufacturer's coupon on 1 item...

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Further to your inquiry regarding our corporate coupon policy, we do accept manufacturer and internet coupons however they must have "To The Dealer or Retailer" text on them. They cannot be past expiration and the cashier must follow the exact instructions as laid out by the coupon. The disclaimer “one per purchase” or “one per customer” means only one coupon can be used per transaction regardless of the number of units you are purchasing. If the disclaimer reads “one coupon per item” you would be able to redeem as many coupons as units you are purchasing per transaction. If any of the coupons you are redeeming (whether issued by the retailer or manufacturer) state “cannot be combined with any other offer” than you are not able to redeem a second coupon on that item or transaction.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help you.

Sincerely,

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 7.5pt">Geraldine Kearns
    Senior CSR I LCL Customer Relations
    </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in">
    <HR style="COLOR: #767677" align=center SIZE=1 width="100%" noShade>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in">1 Presidents Choice Circle | Brampton | Ontario | L6Y 5S5
    (905) 459-2500 Ext. 615800 |
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws
    Earn Points & Cool stuff at SwagBucks

Couponing...not just a hobby but a lifestyle

Love FREEBIES!
    Trading Score
    111 (98%)

Could you ask them to send you a formal copy on their letterhead? Then scan it and send them to me so I could post in the coupon policies thread. Thanks

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wkcpitR/" target=_blank>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where is the coupon policies thread? I know I saw it before, but now that I'm looking for it, I can't find it!! Thanks

Trading Score
    47 (96%)

I received the exact email from them too this morning. They should really post their policy on their website then they would not be inundated with emails.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen3828 View Post
    Could you ask them to send you a formal copy on their letterhead? Then scan it and send them to me so I could post in the coupon policies thread. Thanks
    Yes I will ask them
    Earn Points & Cool stuff at SwagBucks

Couponing...not just a hobby but a lifestyle

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Thanks for posting this, i emailed them the same question and they have yet to respond. The only problem i have is the "one per purchase", it's going to take even more time to get through the cash if i have to pay for my items separately.. Ugh...

Thread Information