User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last saturday i saw bundles of toronto star in my local library is it free to take , and is there any inserts in it any body get it before .
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SFARAZ View Post
    Last saturday i saw bundles of toronto star in my local library is it free to take , and is there any inserts in it any body get it before .
    Yes you can take one ..if its on the rack near the entrance or exit of the library...my library has them too

The ones inside the library are for Library use only & are usually stapled together with a Library Use stamp on it

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ours aren't. in fact they take your library card while you 'peruse' the paper. then have to give it back. and dh checked awhile back. no flyers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Yes you can take one ..if its on the rack near the entrance or exit of the library...my library has them too

The ones inside the library are for Library use only & are usually stapled together with a Library Use stamp on it
    +1

only take from the racks that say "take one" or are outside the perimeter of the theft detection devices

i was once there when someone tried to take a page out of the library's copy of the newspaper. the librarian chased her down while yelling about how by taking a page out of the paper, she was stealing from the library and the guard searched her stuff. a lot of people saw too since the checkout area was visible from all the floors
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Thread Information