Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Get Together

Still learning
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

bump

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I never saw this thread - where was I? I just made plans to meet up in Clairview next week with MoeFox, maybe another time.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Still learning
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was think of canceling this one as their is a meet-up this week. I have been convinced other wise. So for those who are wondering yes it is still going on. I know it is still a bit away just wanted to bump it up, and inform everyone that indeed it is still a go.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I am interested and I will probably bring my 7 year old with me. When I know for sure I will let you know.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

bump
    I'm still hoping to make it!
    moefox

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would really like to attend as well. I'm new but have been collecting coupons to trade for about a month now. I have quite a few coupons for cleaners, baby products, etc.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysdaddysgirl View Post
    I am interested and I will probably bring my 7 year old with me. When I know for sure I will let you know.

I'll mostly likely be coming *fingers crossed* and bringing my 6 yr old daughter, she'll love if there is other kids to play with
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I am coming as long as I can find Borden Park with my seven year old in tow. I have never been there. I have organized my trading coupons into a specific folder and am ready to go. Hoping that I can get some good ones!

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I've marked it on the calendar and will get back to you closer to the date
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Still learning
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Glad to see so much interest. Borden park is off of 112 ave and near west of Wayne Gretzky Drive. It is just south of the horse track and Rexal Stadium.

Google map link is http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&...ed=0CBgQnwIwAA
    Last edited by Sleepykor; Thu, May 19th, 2011 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Address was writen wrong

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

bump

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Does the first post contain the final details?

Still learning
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yes... That being said it is out doors so if the weather is bad check back as I will edit the first post. But so far it is a go. I have not as of yet bought anything (hot dog pop ect..). So BYO food/drinks. One thing I was thinking was maybe bringing my BBQ just in case for those that wanted to cook. One other thing. If I do bring items I was considering charging a small fee ($3 or $4) for a hot dog or burger and a canned drink. That way the money can be donated. Thoughts? As of right now I think I have 5 people confirmed and 2 maybes so it may not be worth it. It is a meet and greet but wouldn't hurt. I have a lot of coupons that I am brining to give away. please only take what you will use (they expire at the end of the month).

Well that's my little rant. Remember we still have a fire ban so only approved flame sources can be used NO FIRE PITS so if you would like me to bring my BBQ please let me know ahead of time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess I was miss informed. I just called the city of Edmonton info line and either we are not part of the partal fire ban, (which I believe we were), or it has been lifted.

And how to ID the site. I wanted to find something flashy and easily noticable, so I am brining my bright orange jacket. I wont be wearing it but it will be at the site. It is one of those jackets you see hunters wearing in the movies. Please feel free to come up and say hi.
    Last edited by Sleepykor; Thu, May 26th, 2011 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Miss informed...
    My Swagbucks referral code. Please if you are going to sign up give someone credit. Like me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I confirm again that I'm coming however, I won't be able to stay the entire time. I'm coming at 1 PM but have to go to a birthday party with my son. Hopefully others will be there early as well to maximize trading.

See you all tomorrow!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/whvOdGi/]

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I am also planning to go around one and then duck out for a birthday party later in the afternoon. I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information