User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I haven't ever shopped at sobeys, can anyone tell me how the points work? like how many points is = $10.00?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    I haven't ever shopped at sobeys, can anyone tell me how the points work? like how many points is = $10.00?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    If you are using in Ontario, chances are the points won't show up, get them to add them manually.

i work at sobeys in ontario and they always work when people bring them in to use them, maybe 1 in 20 they dont
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND WIN FREE CASH/GIFTCARDS
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelliott3
    PM me if you have any questions!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last time i got Danactive coupon from the big fat machine, watch video then do three quize. as a appreicate from vender representitive, I bought one package, by the way it is on sale at sobeys for $2 off. after i left, i went to RCSS, their price was half of the Sobeys "on sale" price, this means if i bought 1 package at sobeys, i can get two package at RCSS for same money. even $2 off at sobeys compare their regular price. I was wondering will you guys really buy stuff from sobeys, even with ur employee discount.

PS: the package that i bought from RCSS has long expire day, not those 50% off expire soon stuff.
    Last edited by feifly; Mon, May 9th, 2011 at 10:32 PM.

Miscmom4
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by feifly View Post
    Last time i got Danactive coupon from the big fat machine, watch video then do three quize. as a appreicate from vender representitive, I bought one package, by the way it is on sale at sobeys for $2 off. after i left, i went to RCSS, their price was half of the Sobeys "on sale" price, this means if i bought 1 package at sobeys, i can get two package at RCSS for same money. even $2 off at sobeys compare their regular price. I was wondering will you guys really buy stuff from sobeys, even with ur employee discount.

PS: the package that i bought from RCSS has long expire day, not those 50% off expire soon stuff.
    ----------------

Our Sobeys had 2 reps on the weekend with the DanActive machine & I answered the questions all right & they gave me 1 FPC for 8pk & 4x $1off coupons!! reg price is $6.29 here!!

Regarding the BP coupons....wonder if you can use some & also use other FPC's to get to $50 & still get the points!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    ----------------

Our Sobeys had 2 reps on the weekend with the DanActive machine & I answered the questions all right & they gave me 1 FPC for 8pk & 4x $1off coupons!! reg price is $6.29 here!!

Regarding the BP coupons....wonder if you can use some & also use other FPC's to get to $50 & still get the points!!

yes you can use fpc and get bonus points
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Why oh why oh why do they send me more expensive coupons? grrr - well at least they do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information