User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Stoney Plain took my $4 printable in the morning, and adjusted my $4 printable down to $3 in the evening. The evening cashier (the difficult one) strictly does not allow over $3 in total printables.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonChristine View Post
    Sad to report I went to London Drugs on the NorthSide today and they now do not allow you to use coupons that say "cannot be combined", with other coupons, and will not allow you to price match and use coupons together They said they started that last week. I went to my usual Oliver Square and they are not implementing that policy so thats good.
    Hi Christine,
    Just wondering with the Oliver Square locations, do you know if are they still taking the coupons that say 'cannot be combined'??

EdmontonSaver EdmontonChristine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Yes they most certainly do

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonChristine View Post
    Yes they most certainly do

oh yea!!! Thanks so much for getting back to me!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I stacked at the Windermere LD on Sat and they were awesome! I have never had any problems with price matching or stacking. The cashiers and managers have been fantastic and actually get excited when I come to the till. It's like they're participating in an episode of 'Extreme Couponing" (the much less 'extreme' Canadian version!) and cheering me on to see how much I can reduce the price with coupons! I sure hope LD doesn't stop allowing stacking, as this is so much fun and I've been saving so much money, it's great for our family!

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

My sisters went to the LD on 137th recently and had no problems. St. Albert has been getting more particular but it all depends on which staff that is working. I still don't get why you can't stack these coupons that say they cannot be combined with other offers- isn't that the point of stacking?! All the other coupons say one per purchase too...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information