I purchased a few of these at London Drugs.
Original price: $2.99 sale.

I opened one for myself and have used it a few times so far, and love it! These are not just for kids! Some of my favorite things:
-Large handle fits nicely in your hand. The rubbery textured parts are great for non-slippage. If you have small hands, this is a nice one, it fits very comfortably in your hand and the shape is great.

-Brush part is a bit smaller than other toothbrushes. Since I was about 12-13, I've had a hard time brushing my back teeth because I have a small mouth and the adult size toothbrushes were just too large and hit my gums all the time, causing them to bruise or bleed. They are unforgiving and painful sometimes to use, and this toothbrush fixes that problem for me.

-Bristles are spaced and shaped nicely, and the criss-cross way they sit is not irritating in my mouth and does a great job at scrubbing my teeth.

-Tongue scraper is surprisingly decent.

Overall I have nothing bad to say about this product so far. It's great for those with small mouths, and is far more comfortable than a bulky adult toothbush, but it gets the job done. If I had a child in the recommended age group, I would definitely buy this for them.