User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey guys,
    Does anyone know of an effective way to get Nutramigen coupons? None online(US ONLY) and I called in and they can send me a few coupons but only once a year. So, if anyone has an amazing idea- do tell!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there,

My baby girl was a nutrimigen baby too. Unfortunately there are little to no cupons available for this formula. Have you tried asking your dr office or paed office for free samples? I used to get TONS of free samples from the paedtrician.

Good Luck!
    E.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by darksidedragons View Post
    Hi there,

My baby girl was a nutrimigen baby too. Unfortunately there are little to no cupons available for this formula. Have you tried asking your dr office or paed office for free samples? I used to get TONS of free samples from the paedtrician.

Good Luck!
    E.
    Same here, ask your ped.... where do you live in NL? Is there an SDM near you? I found the 20x event and 18,500 points events the most effective at saving money. I was able redeem for free formula every three/four months or so. If I knew (thanks to SC, a few days in advance) when an event was coming, I asked/called the store to be sure to have what I need. If you can swing it, buying the formula in bulk really pays off this way. Same with redemption- I would redeem during a bonus event making sure they had enough to get what I needed free.

Good Luck!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey,
    I am in Torbay...I have checked our local shoppers on Torbay Road in St. John's for Nutramigen and they didn't have it. Go figures right? Thought I would take advantage of that spend 50 get a $10 gift card thing they had a few weeks ago. I didn't check the other shoppers around town... I should call around tomorrow!
    As for the ped... I never seen samples in her office... Didn't know you could just ask! She has an appointment next week.. I just might ask her is she holding out on me! lol

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

PS: Where did you find nutramigen in bulk!?!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh wait.. reread.. I'm a knob... SDM .. you said that... I'm going to call them!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Try and have them order it in for you- if mine can, so should yours. Most SDM's will. Our sister in law's niece in Spaniard's Bay was on Pregestimil ( the one even more sensitive, and more $$$) and the SDM would order it for her. Make the manager your best friend- it is the best way .
    Last edited by matty's mom; Wed, May 11th, 2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: spelling!!

Thread Information