User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    641 (100%)

The last 3 envies arrived today... yet another one slightly ripped but still intact!!

I've been trying to go through the bundles as they come in and have noticed a few riders have made substitutions and sent early expiry coupons. This is okay IF you've asked the rider if these coupons not on their wishlist or expiring prior to June 30th are acceptable.

Would anyone who this applies to please PM me and let me know. If I don't hear from anyone I will contact you directly to see if it was just a mistake or approved. I was going to just make up the difference, I still might but there's quite a few, and I'd like to let people know because it can be a simple mistake but receiving substituted coupons is not fun! Thanks everyone, I really want EVERYONE to be happy with the envelope of coupons they receive back.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

WOW.. 2 envies on 1 train ripped. Booo CP!!!! Those are precious cargo lol

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Phew, glad everything was still there!
    Hmm I guess the carrier was not impressed about the possible strike, and took it out on my envie Probably not the case, but ripped envies happens all too often!

I voted for your cake
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Went through it all and it seems like everything's there, everything matched up to your lists. It must have been at the carrier level b/c it wasn't in one of those sealed baggies.

Hey all, please don't forget to vote for my cake, link in my signature, huge thank yous to you all!!!!
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post

I voted for your cake
    thanks ahatt!! I appreciate, there's only today and tommorrow left to vote!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Okay all of the envies are enroute now. Just came back from the Post Office. I hope everyone is happy with their coupons. I tried to go through everything and match up with their wishlists to make sure there weren't any substituted or early expiries within the minimum 4 coupons, made up where I could, if there are any problems, please let me know!!

And now.....

missidj wins MOST GENEROUS TO LOLA!! I would love to tell you all what she sent bargain_hunter_lola, but I want it to be a surprise for when Lola receives everything.

missidj wins 5 FPCs, enjoy!!!

Thank you for all of your generosity. Honourable mentions go to moefox and sharpie I tried to fill alot of your wishes.

Please post when you receive your envie and leave feedback for myself and all of the riders. I will be leaving feedback for everyone later today.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Wow, thanks Darlene!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Aww, thanks Darlene!
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Thanks Darlene!! I'm hoping Canada Post doesn't end up striking Thursday night!
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Congrats winners!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Any envies arrive today? I just received a trade from Monday so here's hoping the local envies were delivered today.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Received mine today! Thanks so much everyone=)

yay deals
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I received mine yesterday Thanks!!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Woohoo 3 envies have already arrived home!! This is awesome, I hope everyone likes their envies, if there are any problems, please let me know!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Received mine today! TY everyone! I love getting my trains before my weekend shopping!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Envie arrived today!! Thank youvery much everyone. i will leave feedback once the kids go down. Thanks again all

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information