Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

No, everyone's is accounted for and yours is missing ... boo hoo

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    This will be the 3rd VWT train that I've completed. 4 different people from these 3 trains sent me at least one expired, substituted cpn or a TFT cpn (only good in ONT). I am extremely frustrated. In most cases I generously send exactly what the rider is looking for and in turn I expect to receive what I ask for. That's the way the game is played. If you hop on the train, expect to have to follow the same rules as every other rider. There are no exceptions.

The items on my WL are very specific. I've figured out I need to state exactly what I am looking for to eliminate the substitutions (re: UPC, Size, Brand, and Source). I am an easy trader and have many riders contact me asking me if so and so would be good if they're short from my WL ---"by all means send it my way" is my response. If you choose not to contact me don't decide for me and send a substitute .... send stamps. I specifically join these VW trains, so I get the cpns I AM looking for, not so I can build my cpn stash for trading purposes. I am no longer letting it fall to the wayside and instead requesting the cpns be replaced. If I don't take this route it seems like it will continue on and on.

I also got alot of coupons that were not on my wishlist! In particular for every type of laundry detergent & juice. Though when I looked at my posted wishlist it appears that some of my items got divided - Old Dutch laundry was supposed to be one item and V8 Fusion Juice also just one item. Some of them were also expired (though in some cases they were extras). So, I understand you frustration, please let me know if any of the coupons I sent you weren't what you actually wanted I will gladly replaced them.

Also has anyone heard from Deevo as to why we were all short 1 envies (and in some cases 2)?
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I sent a PM to Deevo yesterday saying how happy I was about all the great coupons I got but there was envies missing. I haven't heard back from her yet, it is the weekend and she might be out of town. I am sure she will give us an update when she gets a chance. I know I sent someone a coupon that wasn't on her wish list because the wording was divided....... Oooops I feel terrible about that. I am really glad she let me know though because i can look out for it next time. I hope I didn't mess up on any other ones....If I did please PM me your address and will I send you the right coupons
    Last edited by Dianab; Sun, Jun 12th, 2011 at 10:45 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I was very pleased with all the cpns I received and the one particular situation that wasn't has been addressed. All is good! I can't stress enough that reading the details of the train before signing up is so important.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Ahhhhhh....now I'm starting to panic that I screwed up with jengjeng's. I do know that she sent and envie. And I do know that SOME riders have received hers.

Here was my system....

- I had everyone's envies written out.
    - I put them all on one side of my desk.
    - I took one envelope at a time (from the sender).
    - Put the bundle in the correct envelope.
    - And moved that envelope to the OPPOSITE side of my desk (so that I wouldn't miss any)

how does this happen??? Jengjeng's could totally be my fault...but I have checked my desk repeatedly for ones I may have missed....and nothing!

I'm super busy with trying to get caught up on work right now....but I do have a ton of extra coupons. I'm not sure I could find the time to sort coupons for every rider....but here is my proposal.

How would everyone feel about me sending a big envie with a bunch of coupons? Each rider could take out 4 coupons (free) and any extra they take out would need to be replaced $ for $. Does that make sense?

But I guess then we run into the problem of not having coupons that someone is looking for.

I just really want to make this right....and since it could potentially be my fault!!!

Anyone have any other suggestions??? I would LOVE to hear them!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/w0wnpFi/]

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I have been on several other trains with JengJeng and they've all been positive. I trust that she sent them. The train ride was as positive as it gets and this little hiccup doesn't concern me. So for me, I'm happy and won't require anything further (unless JengJeng has something to add).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Finally got my envie today! Thanks everybody! It was a great firt train for me! I also never received anything from JengJeng but like in previous posts, i'm not overly concerned. SH!t happens, so no worries.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (99%)

I received JengJeng's - so I know they were sent

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

To be honest with you I am so happy with coupons I received from people that I am not even concerned about the missing ones. I still will leave positive ratings for all because this has been a great train and I know this was a honest glich. So please don't worry about sending me any extra coupons because I know you have a lot on your plate and I am happy with what I received

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

I too have left positive feedback for all ... and am not worried about a few missing coupons as mistakes happen --we are all human so no biggie.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information