User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

At what store in Fredericton do you fellow SCers find the most coupons? I've given up on Walmart and Superstore (since they just have their coupon zone now).

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I would say it is Sobeys on Prospect Street. I almost never find any coupons at Walmart and the Superstore...well now that they have the CZ they don't seem to carry any other coupons.

Shoppers Drug Mart is also not bad for finding coupons.

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found some at Price Chopper over on the Northside too that I hadn't seen before, and I agree, Shoppers is pretty good too for coupon finds

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Shoppers here too.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes, I find alot of my coupys @ Shoppers Northside, Price Chopper Northside, and Sobeys Oromocto... I find they have more of a selection than the Fton Sobeys stores...

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Made a special trip to the Northside tonight to check out Price Chopper. The only coupon I found was a $1WUB2 Green Tea (I think it was a Toonies Coupon). There was nothing else. Must not have been a good night for coupons! LOL

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Made a special trip to the Northside tonight to check out Price Chopper. The only coupon I found was a $1WUB2 Green Tea (I think it was a Toonies Coupon). There was nothing else. Must not have been a good night for coupons! LOL

nope - I was in there yesterday @ lunchtime to see if there was anything new..... there was NOTHING new... lol Here's hoping they'll get a new wave of coupons soon!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Whoever gets there first....please let the rest of us know!!! I can just see a mad dash to Price Chopper!! LOL.

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I tried the Prospect st. Sobeys - there wasn't much

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Oh and I think I saw a fellow SCer at Shoppers with her coupon folder! It was strange to see in Fredericton!

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was in SDM yesterday doing my bonus day redemption, and I had my coupon folder with me, lol, the clerk ringing my stuff through asked if I was an extreme couponer like the ones on TLC, I laughed, I thought it was great

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Good for you. I have never seen anyone here with their coupon binder!!! That is great. I carry the coupons I will need during the week in a zippered pouch and I am always so careful of no one seeing me going through it. LOL!

So please tell ..... did they let you use more than one of the same coupon??? Or was it only one of each?
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Sun, May 15th, 2011 at 08:18 PM.

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela30 View Post
    I was in SDM yesterday doing my bonus day redemption, and I had my coupon folder with me, lol, the clerk ringing my stuff through asked if I was an extreme couponer like the ones on TLC, I laughed, I thought it was great
    Yes it must have been you! I thought it was fantastic to see - usually it's just me going through my folder in the middle of the store, dropping coupons and muttering to myself - "I know I have a coupon for that somewhere!" I must be getting old because it doesn't bother me that people think I'm strange!

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Reply to Bargain Seeker - If I used more than one of the same coupon, it wasn't intentional, although they did take all my coupons that I had. Because I redeemed for the $200.00 amount, there was so much going on for my transactions, it was complete chaos (I mean that in a nice way), but hands down to SDM because they were extremely patient with me and my coupons, and the other customers there were all very nice too. All in all, it was a great first SDM bonus redemption for me

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Reply to Wymom - Ha ha, that's funny, and neat at the same time...I know exactly what you mean about thinking "I know I have a coupon for that somewhere!" I kept rifling through my coupon book yesterday asking myself the same thing in SDM. I didn't care if anyone noticed or thought I was crazy. What matters to me is that I got a ton of stuff with my bonus redemption, plus got to use a lot of my coupons. It was definitely one of my better shopping experiences!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information