User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joybellswj View Post
    Looks like there are quite a few ladies so far, is there still room for one more??
    Just want to clarify that it will be on the 18th at 7:30pm.
    Always room for one more and yep details are correct and it's at my house, I'll message everyone inividually and give you my addy
    I'm also holding one in the AM 1030-11ish if that works.
    moefox

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moefox View Post
    Always room for one more and yep details are correct and it's at my house, I'll message everyone inividually and give you my addy
    Should work for me - I just need to figure out what part of the city you're in - I'm so bad, I've lived here over 2 years and I rarely leave the westend!
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

when I lived in the west I hardly ever left it! lol NOw that I'm here I'm totally surpized i never leave here! I'll pm you my addy so you can google it, I reccomend yellowhead to victoria trail to 144 ave to 32 st, and your not far. Unless you're familiar with the area, then theres a bunch of routes
    moefox

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

It's marked on the calendar! I'll host the next one in a couple of weeks.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Still learning
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well since we are going this route I will cancel the other one I had posted... But I would love to come if you have room for yet another.

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moefox View Post

Awesome Thanks!! I'll keep an eye out for the message in my inbox.
    I would love to come to the earlier one but I have a 3 year old and an 18 month old so the evening will work better as my husband can watch them.

See you next week!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I actually wont be able to make it moefox. I live on the other side of the city 11 ave SW. Sorry!

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

I would love to meet and swap but I'm in the millwoods area. Anyone know of any people getting together in this end of the city??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykor View Post
    Well since we are going this route I will cancel the other one I had posted... But I would love to come if you have room for yet another.
    We dont have to cancel that one, I just didn't know if I could make it so thought we could do another one. Ideally I'd love to do one every couple weeks, even just to chat & stay in touch. The computer is good, but it's so much more fun meeting in person. (And there seems to be a few SAHM and my kids need playdates!!)

I just thought I'd get the ball rolling for one I could attend, and if it's at my house I HAVE to be there lol.

Either way you're more then welcome to come. And for future ones that other people want to put on, I dont mind travelling, most days are good for me, I dont expect everyone to come to my end of town everytime
    moefox

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I'm gonna start PMing my address (thannks sleepykor for reminding me!) if I miss anyone, it's NOT because I dont want you to come , it's because I missed you. Please let me know and I"ll send it
    moefox

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kayma View Post
    I actually wont be able to make it moefox. I live on the other side of the city 11 ave SW. Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by rewogd View Post
    I would love to meet and swap but I'm in the millwoods area. Anyone know of any people getting together in this end of the city??

Maybe we can consider meeting on the Southside? I'm in Millwoods as well! We have 3...do we have 4 or 5 or 6? LOL...

I'd love to get together at a coffee shop to meet and relax and swap..lol.

I'd be game for the northside too, however, I'm already booked this Wednesday. I missed out on Redplum we didn't get the examiner this week.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

are you guys meeting at MoeFox's house this week Wed (the 18th)?? or is it next week? I might be able to come...would love to meet some of my 'online' friends
    I have my 4yr old in the day, but evenings work too cause I can leave kids with hubby let me know!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

It's tomorrow! YAY! SO excited, I also wanted to mention I'm donating a bunch of my stash to people in need from slave lake, I'm sure my few deodorant & bodywash wont make a huge impact, but every little bit helps. If there's anyone who wants to bring a couple things to help out that would be great.

On my wish list for coupons to trade tomorrow I'll be looking for $5wub2 olay (may 31 ex) and old spice, especially the manf tear pads (rcss or others) but also the smartsource/brandsaver ones, with those I can get super cheap to free body wash and I'll be donating all of it.

Thanks so much!

And Krempy, it looks like almost everyone is coming in the evening, about 7:30, but there are one or two in the morning, so whichever works, I'll be here both times
    moefox

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I'm sure you've all heard, but they're looking for toiletries, unopened of course, clean bedding and baby things (diapers, wipes, toys) also towels too.
    moefox

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I can come in the morning if you have time to pm your address. I am fairly new and have just started but would love to trade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information