User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

do you have a pic of the previous camoflauge cake you made as well as the hockey cake ? I am hoping for a 3-d cake for the hockey on with accessories made from fondant as garbagepicker (plus saw the pics) said you fondant access where really great !

My Bro's 16th b-day so I wanted to do something special and the bakery I contacted before seeing your post was well over $100...

so I am thrilled with our trade !!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey Jezz,
    Follow the link in the first post. That takes you to all my facebook cakes. The camo one is there now. And garbagepickers cake is on her fb, cuz i forgot to take a pic of it before i delivered it, so it didnt make it into my album but i'm tagged in it, so if you go to pics of me you should be able to find it. I think we need to look at pics together to make sure we're both on the same page for the hockey one. I did a jersey, which is on that fb album, but there werent any accessories on it... We'll talk more (maybe tomorrow) and then i'll email you pics of what i can find on the internet and we can go from there. I like having pictures to base it on that way we both know that we're talking about the same type of design. I'd hate to have it come out differently than you expect! I emailed pics to garbagepicker and that's how we decided on her designs, so we'll do the same. What's the date of the camo cake again? I kno the jersey was july 31st right?

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yup my brothers b-day is the 31rst....but I need to confirm holidays they may be taking ...so that one will either be a few days before or a few days late LOL

my roomies b-day on July 3rd off to look at FB ..I saw the cakes you made for garbagepicker

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

Ohhh wow those are amazing prices. I will definately keep you in mind when a cake is needed How far in advance would you need to know?

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Wow, those are great! My son's first birthday is coming up in September, so I'm going to be getting a hold of you for sure!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Spazzy204, That's a fun question... haha... i PREFER to have a bit of notice (like usually a week is nice) but i have done them last minute too (phone rings at noon... "uh, hi, can i pick up a cake tomorrow at 10am?") but that's really hit or miss as to whether I'll have everything on hand to get the flavors/colors/designs you want... plus I dont always have cake boxes at home, I usually buy them with a cake in mind so a few days is optimal...that way you dont get a cake packaged up in an old paper box or something. :p But it's always worth a shot to shoot me a message if you want something. Even if it's last minute I'll try to squeeze it in if I'm able!

jenp - sounds awesome! Start googling to come up with ideas of what he might want. Wilton.com is a good site, most of the shaped pans on there are available for rent somewhre in the city. It's nice, cuz i dont go out and buy each pan I use (that would be nuts...they're 15-20$ each... i would be losing money!) so i can rent them for 2 bucks a day! If it's not a shaped pan he wants, then try to look around for other ideas and feel free to send me pics. I'll let you know if I think it's do-able, and how much it will cost!

Thanks everyone for helping me to make deals! I'm so excited as I watch my coupon pile grow!

PS: Don't forget to PM me if you want a cake... i dont always check this thread regularly, and would hate to miss your comment!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh my. you have a lot of talent. I just took a look at your cakes and they are all beautifully done. I will definitely keep you in mind on the next occasion that requires a cake

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

ACTUALLY, I do need a cake lol for my daughters graduation on June 29th. Would that be enough time? A small group of us are getting together for refreshments and appys and such early in the day and the kids will be there. I would be willing to pay up to $50 as we will all be chippping in. I have to run off to do shopping (of course) and having a dinner party tonight leave me a message if you have a moment. I will try to catch up with you today or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

A very special thanks to Croman7 for making my daughter's graduation cake! It is spectacular

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    A very special thanks to Croman7 for making my daughter's graduation cake! It is spectacular
    I am excited Crystal is making my roomies cake his b-day is Sunday

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

i added pics... i still dont know how to add them... lets see if this works...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

yay it worked!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Very nice cake !!!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I had to beat the girls away from the cake last night LOL. Patience is not their virture (just yet). Once again ty and I am glad you could post the pic it truely is lovely

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information