Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

greenworks is on sale at sdm for 2.99

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Selected Greenworks on sale at Metro Ontario for $2.50.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

WM in Barrie had Mr Clean magic erasers 2 count for $2.00. I used the $1.50 when you buy any 2 Mr clean products and got them for 1.25 each (2 ct). The only thing the coupon stated was "excludes 1 ct erasers". Since the box was a 2 count I had no trouble at all using them.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For Mr. Clean, Tiger Direct, had Mr. Clean (bottles) - for $2.00 each. Used my $1.50 off coupon when you buy 2, and got them for $1.25 each.

For Bounce, in Ontario (Stouffville WM), Bounce Dryer Bar is $5.97 (looks like reg. price) - so unless a better sale comes up before the coupons expire, I'll be grabbing mine from there...

Any suggestions on the new Foam Mousse (Loreal I think) w/a $3.00 off coupon? Anyone seen any good prices for this??

THANKS!!! The Newbie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am waiting to Tide, Downy & Clorox Blue to go on sale - also expiring end of month
    ABCouponMom

Coupon Savings Since April 15 2011 = $83.14 & Growing!!
    Price Match Savings Since April 15 2011 = $36.70 & Growing !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm probably going to Food Basics tommorrow. I'll take note of the retail price of the items mentioned in the thread. Maybe if we can, as a group, figure which store has the lowest price for each product we can still optimise our savings with coupons before the end of the month sales or no sales. I know prices vary across the country, but we'll see how it goes. I hate giving in and using coupon only to see that the item is at another store for less. In my neck of the woods, I find Walmart and Foodbasics have the best overall prices and Sobeys and loblaws are the most expensive.
    Do a good deed...give a Coupon
    to a stranger !

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I have a bunch of the $5 Tide/Downy coupons and I will be so sad if I end up recycling them at the end of the month!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

great thread idea! thx

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I just bought a boune dryer bar for $2.99. I priced matched it from LD? I think. It isn't pictured with the other items but was in the description of the ad. It was on the right side of the flyer, half way down, on the left side of that page. I'd look it up but I threw out the flyers for this week already cause I did my shopping on the weekend.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

has anybody tried the light ocean spray juice? *wrinkles nose... i found it had a strong artificial sweetener taste... not something i like in a juice.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think this is a really good thread idea, too!

I have been trying to find a good sale on premium plus crackers so I can use my 1.50WUB2 coupons.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been searching for about 5 minutes for this thread. I'm new to SC but I have participated in many other message boards of all different subject matters. Is it customary to move a thread someone has started without notification of the OP ? Never anywhere I've been before.
    Though the subject matter is appropriate for this forum as well, I posted this thread in the deals & flyers thread for a specific reason. The Hot deals and flyers thread is a thread that tells us couponers what flyer specials/sales are compatable for current coupons so that we can all maximze savings.
    This thread is along those same lines, except that it's purpose is to find the lowest retail/regular price so that we can all use our May coupons before they expire, just in case the item does not go on sale within the next 14 days....which constitutes trying to find a "deal" to me.
    I understand that the mods jobs are to clean up each forum, but I see no reason why this thread had to be moved. Like I said, this is the first forum I've been to that does not explain either before or after it's move...either in a PM or a quick post within the thread.

I guess I'm peeved because I had to search for the thread in the forum I posted it in. There are other threads in that forum that straddle the issues of coupons/deals as well. They're still there.
    to a stranger !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

Waiting for Cascade Gel packs to go on sale...

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Aw, don't be offended! Things get moved all the time. We can still find your thread without any problems!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never been to a site that didn't give the OP the heads up about a move, either in email or within the thread. Now I know. Threads will be moved even if they are in an appropriate forum for the subject matter. Oh well. When a site has information as valuable as SC does, I guess it's a small thing to put up with..but again..never seen it on any other MB, and I've been visiting MB's since way back...remember when everybody had AOL ? Ya, that long.
    to a stranger !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information