User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired
    This is my first post, I hope this is in the right area!

I love Ste Anne's and while cruising their website (this will be my 3rd visit in 12 months) I realized they are having a great spa lotto! If you join their newsletter, you have to provide your name, address and phone number, you'll get the info.

From the website.

Here's how Spa Lotto works:
    1. You must sign up for the our INNtermission e-newsletter below, to find out when the next Spa Lotto Contest will take place! Our Spa Lotto Contest is held once every month from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
    2. On the specified day and time, call 1-888-346-6772, and ask to enter the Spa Lotto. Alternatively, you can enter online. Follow the link in our INNtermission e-newsletter to enter online.
    3. The first 75 callers will win a prize. In addition, 25 winners will be randomly drawn from the eligible online entries.

Sample prizes include:
    Complimentary Caribbean Foot Rejuvenation ~ Complimentary Essential Oil Scalp Rejuvenation ~ Complimentary Caribbean Aqua Therapy ~ Complimentary 30 minute Pure Aroma Massage ~ Complimentary Room Upgrade
    4. No purchase is required to play Spa Lotto, however, you will have to book one of our day spa or overnight packages in order to use your prize. To use your prize, be sure to make a reservation as soon as possible as Spa Lotto vouchers have a 3 month expiration. Only one Spa Lotto voucher may be used per person, per visit.

http://www.steannes.com/spa_lotto_contest.html

This thread is currently associated with: Winners

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

I luv Ste Anne's! Too bad the prizes have such a short expiry otherwise I'd enter for sure!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Oouhh I'd love to be "spa-ed"!! Goodluck!! Thanks for the heads-up

Thread Information