User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Seeing a lot of "coupon based" freebies. Please post them in the Coupon Section, not the freebie section. If you don't get the coupon, you don't get the freebie.

Thank you!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by AmberLab; Thu, May 19th, 2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Update

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I realize that you are a moderator and what you say goes, but I have to disagree. As someone who doesn't look in the coupon section but likes the fpc I enjoy seeing them in the freebie section.

Again I appreciate your opinion but I thought you'd like to hear a different opinion.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Could they be posted in both? I too, really only frequent the Freebies section, so would miss a large amount of the Freebies, if they weren't posted in this section.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i dont visit the coupon section, so I too disagree here. They need to stop being moved. A lot of people are missing out on freebies.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post
    I realize that you are a moderator and what you say goes, but I have to disagree. As someone who doesn't look in the coupon section but likes the fpc I enjoy seeing them in the freebie section.

Again I appreciate your opinion but I thought you'd like to hear a different opinion.
    I also do not go to coupons section I beleive that alot of ppl would be missing out on fpc

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I miss them because I forget to check here.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Canuttie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with every body before me but the first post. I am sorry and with all due respect, but also in my opinion the use of capital letters is not needed and would ease things down in this case. Thanks
    Last edited by roars; Tue, May 17th, 2011 at 04:04 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I agree.

If you need a coupon to get a freebie, it is BOTH a coupon deal and a freebie. Hence it should be allowed to be posted in this section =)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post

Or everybody could start looking in the coupons section so they dont miss it. It takes two seconds and then ppl wont be missing out.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am not going to aruge with you since you are the big boss around here, but if they are goinging to be posted in the coupon section can they be put in a special area within the coupon section for fpcs or something so they are easier to find? I personally like them in the freebie section but if they must go in coupon section so be it. I would only visit the coupon section for the fpcs if they were easy to find. But to put this thread on a more positive note THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK YOU MODS DO! I know you guys are working hard!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessep13 View Post
    Or everybody could start looking in the coupons section so they dont miss it. It takes two seconds and then ppl wont be missing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnunavut View Post
    I am not going to aruge with you since you are the big boss around here, but if they are goinging to be posted in the coupon section can they be put in a special area within the coupon section for fpcs or something so they are easier to find? I personally like them in the freebie section but if they must go in coupon section so be it. I would only visit the coupon section for the fpcs if they were easy to find. But to put this thread on a more positive note THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK YOU MODS DO! I know you guys are working hard!
    I agree. If it was easily indicated when a coupon was a fpc, or their was a specific section for them then I wouldn't have a problem with checking the coupon section.

It's just nice to have all the freebies in one place, whether they are sent right to your mailbox or are a coupon that you have to redeem!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I too strongly disagree. I dont understand why it's such a debate.? the point of having a freebie and coupon section goes also with common sense. Most people see coupon and thinks xxx amount off a product and not a free product...many people lose out and it's sad, since it's also suppose to be a place to help each other and get the most out of our money.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also disagree. I don't go in the coupon section, and I don't really want to as it is too vast to find the fpcs in my opinion.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mollymarie
    to join me on swagbucks and earn tons of gift cards and paypal money

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I have to agree with the others (although Im new and I doubt my vote has much merit )

An FPC is still a free item and there have been a few "freebies" that I've ordered thinking it would be the prodcut but it ended up being an FPC.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

"Coupon freebies" have always been moved out of here. This is nothing new. Usually when coupons hail freebies, it is indicated in the title or in the weekly major deals thread. If you're hitting "new posts" like most to view threads, there is little chance of missing them.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Tue, May 17th, 2011 at 03:26 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information