Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minxi View Post
    I'll be there - but what time is it? And the facebook link didn't work for me for some reason
    Sorry it didn't work, it looks like you were able to find it! Did you find the link to the Event?

See you there!!!

Thanks for posting a link that works!! hehe oops

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Morning All. I haven't even used my first coupon yet and still trying to get a binder organized.I was looking for copies of the coupon policys for the following stores:sobeys,sw,rcss,sdm and wm. Also trying to figure out when do they put new tear pads out in the stores. Is it near the end/begining of a month? So far out in here in Okotoks I have found the best coupons at SW and DM. I welcome whatever help anyone has to offer. Everyone have a great day and enjoy the sun!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlepieces View Post
    Morning All. I haven't even used my first coupon yet and still trying to get a binder organized.I was looking for copies of the coupon policys for the following stores:sobeys,sw,rcss,sdm and wm. Also trying to figure out when do they put new tear pads out in the stores. Is it near the end/begining of a month? So far out in here in Okotoks I have found the best coupons at SW and DM. I welcome whatever help anyone has to offer. Everyone have a great day and enjoy the sun!
    Good morning and welcome!

If you go to the facebook group I have started I have a document on the right side that has a huge list of all the coupon policies you can print if needed.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...409988544&ap=1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks mummy r!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I would love to come too, been couponing for over 20 years, have 2 coupon binders and maybe can lend a hand as well. We are retired now and we live in a condo in Erinwoods so room to have everyone over but could do at my daughters one time, she lives in Erinwoods too. (and coupons)
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i want in .... im in sundance but have 0 coupons yet

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlepieces View Post
    New coupons were put out in most stores a little over a week ago. It seems to happen about once a month near the end of the month. Also there should be a coupon insert in next weekends papers.

Calgary Couponer <3
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone!! I'd love to join!! I am in Queensland!
    However, I have barely 6 month old twins and my SO doesnt get home from work until late sometimes... so I don't know how it will work out for me to come along but im sure i could figure it out! Ive been couponing for around a month now also have been on this site lurking for the same time and just figured out how to register on this site like yesterday. haha if anyone is around the queensland area let me know if you want to trade some coupons!! i have many i dont believe i will be needing

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Would love to be part of a group as I am new to the coupon world as well. Live in Riverbend SE and would be interested in joining a group.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I'd love to be a part of this as well! I'm in Millrise at the moment, but moving at the end of June. Don't know where yet tho, but it will still be somewhere in S. Calgary for sure as that's where I work. Just staying at a friends out of town for the month of July until I find something.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I'm in Silverado and would love to join!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Holly... you still interested in having a newbie group come over for a meeting? There are alot interested and between you and me I think we could give some good pointers, answer questions and get them moving forward to great savings

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, everyone
    I'm from okotoks would love to join your group i have just started to coupon
    and sometimes i feel a little overwelmed buy all the rules and where to get the coupons now that theres a mail strike

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmarias View Post
    Hi, everyone
    I'm from okotoks would love to join your group i have just started to coupon
    and sometimes i feel a little overwelmed buy all the rules and where to get the coupons now that theres a mail strike
    Check out the FB page, there are several links throughout the thread! I'm an Okie too, or I was. Moved to Calgary last year.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information