User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    But you had already cleared it with customer service and still the cashier would not do it??? so frustrating!! I would have been so livid
    I think that she double checked it was okay to take printables - not multiples of the coupon.

It's too bad you won't be able to price-match at Walmart, because they don't carry the 20 count size.

The only thing better than saving money is VOLLEYBALL!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MyCupcake View Post
    At the one on Douglas in Victoria they were really difficult about it.

First the guy told my husband it was unethical and frowned upon, then he told him that he couldnt give them away for free.

But then the guy gave him $1 off 2, twice. So we got 4 boxes for $2+tax.

Still a good deal but it really irks me that they make comments like "We cant give them away for free", um, you do get paid from the manufacturer so its not like your out any money.......
    The store in Langley wouldn't let me use the coupons. And I was only trying to purchase 2. They tried to make me feel bad. She first said, "You can't use these coupons cuz you'd be making money." I said, "I'm not trying to make money. You can adjust the coupon to 99 cents." Then another cashier or manager or someone walks over and says, "You can't use those coupons cuz they say cannot be combined with any other offer and they're on sale." I'm like, "What? I can't use it because they're on sale? That doesn't even make sense." And they both just roll their eyes and the one walks away. So I just leave. Why do they make you feel like a criminal for trying to use a coupon?

getshortee
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freestuffgirl View Post
    The store in Langley wouldn't let me use the coupons. And I was only trying to purchase 2. They tried to make me feel bad. She first said, "You can't use these coupons cuz you'd be making money." I said, "I'm not trying to make money. You can adjust the coupon to 99 cents." Then another cashier or manager or someone walks over and says, "You can't use those coupons cuz they say cannot be combined with any other offer and they're on sale." I'm like, "What? I can't use it because they're on sale? That doesn't even make sense." And they both just roll their eyes and the one walks away. So I just leave. Why do they make you feel like a criminal for trying to use a coupon?
    I went to the Langley store as well on Friday and they denied me. Each CT store has their own coupon policy so it sucks when you know the other locations are accepting the coupons. I never liked CT anyways so by that visit I won't be going there again.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by veamommy3 View Post
    I was able to use printed coupons today at CT for the Finish Quantumatic for free well just the taxes I had no problem at all using the printed coupons. Does anyone know what there limit is at CT thou? I have printed some of the Snuggle coupons for $1 off and have some from save.ca and would love to stock up Thanks
    I went to two Sudbury, on, stores and they let me have 6 without a problem

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dancemommadance View Post
    Well, I had an interesting borderlining on crappy experience at my local CT this morning!
    I called yesterday to confirm that they would accept my printed coupons for Snuggle. Yes. 8am this morning, I'm at CT with my 20 printed coupons. I collect my 20 Snuggle (which is only .99 cents down from $1.39 or something) and head to the cash. As soon as the cashier sees me coming with 20 boxes of Snuggle in my cart, she immediately gets on the horn to her manager.
    She asks, "is there is a limit on the Snuggle"
    No Limit! Great!

Then I show her my coupons...

"Nope!! Can't take those! The coupon is for $1.00 the item is only .99 cents!"

She's back on the horn. "She has coupons for $1.00 but the Snuggle is only .99 cents! We can't take those right??"

Waiting for a manger...still waiting...people are lining up behind me. This is the only cash open...

Manager comes out. Takes my coupon and goes to the back office.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Manager comes out with another manager who tells me that now there is a limit of 6 per day on the Snuggle.

"we want everyone to get some. there is a limit of 6 per customer per day"

I ask, "Where is stated that there is a limit of 6 per customer per day? It's not posted on the signage or in the flyer. Is it because I have a coupon?"

He says, "No, We're just doing that. I have shop towels that are a limit of 2"

I ask, "I bet it is posted on the item signage and in the flyer that those shop towels are a limit of 2. right??"

He says, "Yes"

So, I end up buying my 6 Snuggle in 6 separate transactions paying .13 cents per box in taxes.
    Then! I go back into the store because I want to see if they are carrying the Rubbermaid juice jug with the Nestea coupon inside. I don't find it. As I am leaving the store, they stop me.
    "We need to check your bags. It's our policy"
    OMG...seriously??? Now you think I'm stealing? I don't see you checking anyone else's bags!

All I say is, "Of course it is" and I let her see inside my bags.

I ask you...why would I still something that I just got for free? (well, .13 cents)

So, I came home and called HO. They are forwarding the info to the local store
    owner. We'll see what happens.

HAPPY COUPONING!
    i think i was behind you in line, lol, when i switched over to the other cashier she was as sweet as pie. Sorry you had a crappy experience. I went to the one in the south end and got six there without a problem and i only paid 12 cents each, go figure and on my way home, I said what the heck and I went into the chemmy store and got six more but they didnt want to take my coupons at all but after talking to this person, then that person they gave me them for 13 cents each.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

would ct still take the snuggle coupon with no bar code?or does the coupon code work as well?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought 10 at Canadian tire and only had to pay the GST. They questioned me about not having a bar code but the manager went and looked up the coupon online and then allowed me to use them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does the coupon always have the same code on it?

I want to know if I can just print off 5 or 10 of the coupon and not have to worry. Thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information