User Tag List

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone tried to use the $5 ice cream coupon from the cereal boxes in order to pay for the Chapman frozen yogurt at Giant Tiger and also get the free Chapman bars?

In the flyer it says Get One 2 L frozen yogurt for $4.97 and Get One 8 pack of yogurt bars FREE with in-store coupon. I was there at noon and did not see any in-store coupon laying around the freezers. If the cash register does it automatically I think this would be easy to do BUT if it is at the discretion of the cashier....then it is another story!
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

It is at the cashiers discretion!! At my local GT, my cashier, was giving me a hard time about my Q's being from general mills and the ice cream being chapman... I explained to her it says for "any brand", so she let it through.. I made some friends of mine aware of this deal, and when they went this same cashier is now not allowing them to do this deal claiming the coupon says "not valid with any other offer"... any thoughts??? Is she right??

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I am not sure if she is right but I dislike very much to have to fight for anything that has to do with coupons.

I will use some of my $5 at Sobeys this week where they have BOGO on Chapman Ice Cream instead. Not sure of the price - between $5.99 to $6.99.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    I am not sure if she is right but I dislike very much to have to fight for anything that has to do with coupons.

I will use some of my $5 at Sobeys this week where they have BOGO on Chapman Ice Cream instead. Not sure of the price - between $5.99 to $6.99.

i think it'd be a better deal @ sobeys with the b1g1 deal!

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Has anyone had any luck with the Sobeys B0G0 using the $5 coupon? I would like to go try before the sale is over!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

We got quite a few so far at Sobeys on Prospect. There was no problem at all. The tubs are $4.99. I got the first batch and then I sent my husband to get 10 more. That is all he purchased so using 5 x $5 ice cream coupon he got 10 ice cream tubs for $0. The cashier was impressed.

There are some fudgesicle that are also BOGO. You cannot mix and match these with the tubs. I made that mistake purchasing 3 tubs of ice cream and 3 boxes of fudgesicle. I ended up losing big time on that deal since really I should have got an extra ice cream tub and an extra box of fudgesicle. My loss! I guess I could have gone to CS, got a refund but that would have been complicated since I used coupons. Lesson learned for future purchases.

All that to say that you should not have any problems using the $5 ice cream coupons. Happy shopping!
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Tue, May 24th, 2011 at 08:43 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is also a similar deal at Sobeys BOGO chapman's icecream and recieve a box of revellos for free. I though about using the icecream coupon but at last minute in a busy store with a young child I opted out. Has anyone alse had any success? I did however end up using the coupon on a $4.99 tub of PC Icecream.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where do i fine the $ 5 coupon for Chapmans ice cream

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

chapmans coupon is where

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

RT Leafs hoackey: The Chapmans coupon is available if you email them or call them. The $5 ice cream coupon is available on the back of Cheerios boxes.

RT Bargain Seeker: Yes I took advantage of the B0G0 and got 2 tubs for $0. Excellent deal!

Thread Information