User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was out at Walmart and happened upon some single disposable Venus razors for $3.00, I had two $2.00 off coupons from brandsaver making each $1.00, had another coupone for $3.00 the new Venus Proskin which was on for $7.00 making it $4.00. Went over to the cereal aisle and bought three different cereals (3.50 per box) each with $5.00 coupons, one for Skinny Cow product, one for frozen yogurt and one for bagged salad, salad dressing and fuze drink! I spent less than 20 dollars and have 15.00 worth of coupons in my purse! My only issue was I swear the cashier thought the money was coming out of her paycheck because she really didn't seem too keen for me to use them (first told me I could only use one per purchase, then looked each coupon over for what seemed like forever) but did finally put them on!!

Went from there to Shoppers Drug Mart on Park Street, they had small bottles of extra strength Motrin for .99 cents and I had .50 cent off coupons making them .49 cents each (I bought 6). While I was there I pulled off the shelves 4.00 off coupons for any size Advil PM, 2.00 off large size Advil, 10.00 off when you buy 2 Garnier Ultra Lift and 5.00 off age perfect product. These coupons don't expire until January so hopefully these will go on sale before they do

And on the way home I got a 50 percent off Salad and a large $1.00 drink from McDonalds, it was a good savings day!
    This thread is currently associated with: McDonald's, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

awesome! I will have to check some of this out tomorrow!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Awesome finds! I'll have to check out that cereal tomorrow at Wal Mart! Thanks for the tip!

Thread Information