User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Lol, I tend to shop at a specific location (even though I don't live close to there, 7 minute drive). CS knows me really well and they're really nice to me. They sometimes let me add the overage to my basket(sometimes onto the tax as well) and they let me price match more than 10 of an item.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was just at the Winnipeg store on Thursday and had no problems with the stacking. Our store has clarified that the coupons they will not take are the new P&G "strictly prohibited" ones and any that say "cannot be combined with another COUPON offer"

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i was just at the brentwood town center today and they are definately still stacking.. even had an assistant manager as a cashier so all is still good. got a bunch of tums, cloverleaf tuna, purex, 2 boxes of fibre 1 granola bars and a pack of huggies for 2.75 ended up even getting some of the tax off as well. gotta love LD!!!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I'm going today to do a few Beneful stacks. The coupons say "not valid with any other offer." Does this mean I'm okay since there policy reads

~If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other COUPON offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

You should be good, Melissa....at least at the three LD stores where I coupon.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had this problem yesterday! they said they can't stack the P&G ones that say "Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited". So my haul was cut by about half

The cashier was really nice about it, said that too many people were abusing the system, and stocking up on thousands of dollars worth of products, then either returning without a receipt, or going and selling them online.

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us! Guess I won't be getting cheap/free pampers anymore since you just got too greedy :D

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelley1980 View Post
    i was just at the brentwood town center today and they are definately still stacking.. even had an assistant manager as a cashier so all is still good. got a bunch of tums, cloverleaf tuna, purex, 2 boxes of fibre 1 granola bars and a pack of huggies for 2.75 ended up even getting some of the tax off as well. gotta love LD!!!
    Oh good! Brentwood is the closest location to me. I don't do big shops there but stack for little shops and its nice to have it so close if you need to pick up a few items.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I was allowed to stack them More food for the shelter now.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Harbinger of Cheerios MercuryBlue's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cuits View Post
    +1

walmart "overages" are going to be next
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyna View Post
    I had this problem yesterday! they said they can't stack the P&G ones that say "Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited". So my haul was cut by about half

The cashier was really nice about it, said that too many people were abusing the system, and stocking up on thousands of dollars worth of products, then either returning without a receipt, or going and selling them online.

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us! Guess I won't be getting cheap/free pampers anymore since you just got too greedy :D

Um, what? They changed the wording on brandsaver online coupons WEEKS ago. MOST LD's wouldn't let those coupons be stacked from the beginning- if you've been able to up until now, consider yourself lucky. Has nothing to do with 'greedy' couponers.

Also, the Pampers coupons were among the only ones NOT to have the prohibitive wording. They're still stackable- assuming they don't change the wording with the newest batch coming out tomorrow.

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

agreed! P&G changed the wording with the last batch of coupons it was just the online one that changed, not the flyer ones. All the pampers also were not changed. This week we shall see what happens with the new batch coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryBlue View Post
    Um, what? They changed the wording on brandsaver online coupons WEEKS ago. MOST LD's wouldn't let those coupons be stacked from the beginning- if you've been able to up until now, consider yourself lucky. Has nothing to do with 'greedy' couponers.

Also, the Pampers coupons were among the only ones NOT to have the prohibitive wording. They're still stackable- assuming they don't change the wording with the newest batch coming out tomorrow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information