User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And I will let you guys know what I get too! Congrats to those getting a package sent. For those who aren't, just remember to be honest in how you feel - show your true frustration for not getting the bag and let them know you will buy elsewhere. Customers are valuable and word of mouth travels fast. That's pretty much all I can say. Good luck!
    Last edited by kristyn_r; Thu, Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:59 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Received my bag this early week
    And I let their know that I signed two of my members familly with my account(they dont have facebook put wanted the bag a had put their e-mail) and they have not reveived their,,,waiting for a response....

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    And I let their know that I signed two of my members familly with my account(they dont have facebook put wanted the bag a had put their e-mail) and they have not reveived their,,,waiting for a response....
    I thought you only got the bag if you 'liked' their facebook page? So if you don't have facebook, you don't get a bag. Maybe that's why your family members without a facebook account didn't get the bag. I know that's happened to me previously where I have 'liked' a facebook page on my account but ordered the freebie for me and another person without facebook and only I got the freebie.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Interesting how they are being nicer with their replies now. I just sent them an email as I have yet to receive a bag either; hopefully they get back to me.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by ribeena View Post
    I thought you only got the bag if you 'liked' their facebook page? So if you don't have facebook, you don't get a bag. Maybe that's why your family members without a facebook account didn't get the bag. I know that's happened to me previously where I have 'liked' a facebook page on my account but ordered the freebie for me and another person without facebook and only I got the freebie.
    I dont know they technically liked too if I like them...and they said when I mention that to send my 2 members familly infos and they will follow us per e-mail as well.....I will see I guess....another person said she as signed daughters and they all get it now
    The confirmation is send to their e-mail so it work...

Trading Score
    116 (100%)

GOt my bag today. Nothing but the bag, but atleast I finally got what they promised.

Hope others bags come as well.

Click to sign up for Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CrombieMom

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkey'smom View Post
    GOt my bag today. Nothing but the bag, but atleast I finally got what they promised.

AwesomeCongrats

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Can I ask you if your got your bag in a big yellow enveloppe with your name and there adress from Montreal...I think if this is the case like mine they are processing the freebies no received this way? So they have extra supply of their 2500 bags..just an interrogation in my mind

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

i wrote them and after much back and forth i will be getting a package from them as well. hope its not like on item though

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I dont know they technically liked too if I like them...and they said when I mention that to send my 2 members familly infos and they will follow us per e-mail as well.....I will see I guess....another person said she as signed daughters and they all get it now
    The confirmation is send to their e-mail so it work...
    Well, lets just hope they either get a bag or a gift pack each. And if they got the confirmation, they should definitely be getting something. Good luck to you.

Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Can I ask you if your got your bag in a big yellow enveloppe with your name and there adress from Montreal...I think if this is the case like mine they are processing the freebies no received this way? So they have extra supply of their 2500 bags..just an interrogation in my mind
    Nope is a purlator envie.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ribeena View Post
    Well, lets just hope they either get a bag or a gift pack each. And if they got the confirmation, they should definitely be getting something. Good luck to you.
    Some people got confirmation e-mails and never got the bag. The sent out e-mails saying the form was filled wrong and some other excuses.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Nope is a purlator envie.
    Thanks for the response...that would say your request was correct and it was just the delay of the post strike and my request was with an error and they proceed in a other way,,,I will see for the 2 others if they ever come that could be in purolator

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I was going to give up on this but the thread keeps getting bumped up and haunting me. So I wrote them a letter about how I free regarding the way this promotion was handled. Let's see if I get a response.

Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Thanks for the response...that would say your request was correct and it was just the delay of the post strike and my request was with an error and they proceed in a other way,,,I will see for the 2 others if they ever come that could be in purolator

I am going with corrected. My comment on their FB keeps getting alot of comments.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information