User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    KY7
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I emailed them and they said im not getting one because i put zeros for my phone number, thats the stupidest thing ive heard!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Shame on coppertone....I will not buy coppertone products again
    Here the e-mail I received about the 2 bags missed I mentionned earlier in this post: they just find stupid excuse and stupid thing to said for the persons who have ordered the bag:ex: wrong form filled,wrong phone number
    Hi Catherine!

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
    I am very happy to hear that you have received your Tote Bag.

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that both not say the name and ....
    will not be receiving a Tote Bag since they were entered with your
    Facebook ID (using your Facebook Account).

This exclusive promotion was limiting quantities to one bag per
    address and/or by Facebook ID, therefore we had to limit the shipping
    to the bag you've already received.

I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause you.

Have a great week-end!

Catherine
    Coppertone Online Community Manager So the reason it's one per adress...or I registered with my account...very decevied and frustrated....nowhere stated one per adress and some people have more than 1 bag...so If the people have an fb account(different) and ordered for the same adress they will get it ...it's a lo logic response..

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I said my deception in their facebook page...at least I could do that

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by KY7 View Post
    I emailed them and they said im not getting one because i put zeros for my phone number, thats the stupidest thing ive heard!
    +1. I agree with you...the stupidest thing I ever heard

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I think it's more like one per IP address because I signed up for my sisters on their behalf using different facebook accounts and addresses but only I got the bag. I think too many people signed up so they just go by the rule to eliminate as many people as possible because they only have limited number of bags available.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The e-mailed I responded to their and why they had respond to me:

just went to read my e-mails and I learn that the 2 others members of my familly will not receive their bag....you said to me that was because I signed their with my facebook id(it was their email adress) or it's one per adress...very deceived about this promo and how it's was organized and as I read your page I am not the only one....
    il y a 21 heures · J’aimeJe n’aime plus
    <LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1633583 ufiItem ufiItem">

Coppertone Canada Hi Catherine,

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause you.

This promotion was targeting new Coppertone Canada Facebook Likers. Therefore, a single Facebook user (based on his/her Facebook ID), could not receive more ...that one bag.

As you may have noticed, a lot of people wanted to take part in this limited quantities promotion and we had to be fair with all of our likers and give only one bag per Facebook User.

I hope that you enjoy the bag that you've received!

Have a nice night

My comment about that: my 2 members of my familly have received the e-mail confirmation to their mail that they supposed to get the bag...and so many people said they have not receive their bags..so they found so many lame excuses....I am out of this one,,,

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got the same thing. According to their records, I left that part blank and apparently the form said all fields required. They do a validation check after sending out confirmation emails and that's when they decide if you actually qualify for a bag or not. If any field was blank, you'd get nothing.

I honestly can't remember if it said that at all, so I'm just going to let this one go. But honestly, what on earth were they going to do with that phone number?

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

I wrote them about not getting my bag. Fortunately for me, they were kind enough to say "we would still like to send you a package of Coppertone branded items to help make up for any frustration that you experienced during this promotion - we do not want you to be empty handed."

I dont understand why they wouldn't do that for everyone.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, so I guess that they will never send mine either I do believe that I put 0 for my phone number!

LoonieGoalie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

+1..... I emailed them as well and got the same response except I had put 5's as my Phone number... They dont need a phone to ship the bag out so I asked if they were planning on using them for telemarketing calls or if they were planning to just sell them to another company... Why else would they want it? I will never buy another Coppertone product again, that is a poor business ethics...
    Earn GIFT CARDS AND Prizes!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thecatz33

SUPERPOINTS - Gift Cards and prizes!
    http://superpoints.com/refer/thecatz33

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

they responded to my email saying it must have got lost in the mail--really? and a dog ate my homework!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    they responded to my email saying it must have got lost in the mail--really? and a dog ate my homework!
    +1 Wow...what an unprofessional response....if the mail lost the bag is their fault...lame they dont put tracking number when we ordered ...at least

Lot of people did receive the confirmation e-mail so this just get their illusion of a freebie they never receive....I hope they will not remake promo or at least the condition and way to process it will be better

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Lol, I got the same answer, my bag was apparently shipped May 25.

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    +1 Wow...what an unprofessional response....if the mail lost the bag is their fault...lame they dont put tracking number when we ordered ...at least
    I don't think they should get the blame for Canada post's unprofessionalism. I'm still blaming CP for a lot. I live in a fairly small place and recently received someone else's envelope ... because we have the same unit number. Different address, different street. Postal code was the same but that's no surprise, there's about 5 different in my town, and the street number you live at defines your postal code [if addy is 4000, then your postal code is ending with 4]
    I bet these people also received my Maynard candies, because again, we have the same unit number and live in the same town. Oh no wait, the mailman ate them. He also ate my homework. And didn't do the dishes.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

got my consolation freebie. Two coppertone water bottles and two head scarves. Not as nice as the beach bag but at least they sent me something!!! I will take a pic when I get a chance.
    Last edited by alyshamarie; Wed, Aug 24th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    got my consolation freebie. Two coppertone water bottles and two head scarves. Not as nice as the beach bag but at least they sent me something!!! I will take a pic when I get a chance.
    Thanks for that, I'd really love to see the picture as I'm guessing I will be getting the same thing. Boo to Canada post

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information