User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by MsRasputin View Post
    Thanks for that, I'd really love to see the picture as I'm guessing I will be getting the same thing. Boo to Canada post

Me too per curiosity

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vouching for that free package they were offering me wasn't worth it. Got 2 plastic water bottles and 2 handkerchiefs...no sunblock products/coupons. Not impressed...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by kristyn_r View Post
    Vouching for that free package they were offering me wasn't worth it. Got 2 plastic water bottles and 2 handkerchiefs...no sunblock products/coupons. Not impressed...
    Maybe you can take a picture and show that to us

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    got my consolation freebie. Two coppertone water bottles and two head scarves. Not as nice as the beach bag but at least they sent me something!!! I will take a pic when I get a chance.
    That's not so bad ,At least you got something

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I received the same package yesterday, 2 water bottles and 2 bandanas. Was not overly impressed; the photos of the tote looked much nicer! I had asked Coppertone to identify which fields I had not filled in on the entry form but they did not inform me. Anyway it would seem it was a poorly run promotion that went very badly. Oh well I give them credit for even responding to my emails and sending something out. Surely they have learned from this offer and will do better next time.
    Use this link to JOIN iGIVE FOR FREE & begin supporting CK Animal Rescue:
    http://www.iGive.com/welcome/warmwelcome.cfm?c=57922&m=792354
    Take iSearchiGive.com out for a spin & raise a penny or more! per search. Just visit http://www.iSearchiGive.com & type "CK Animal Rescue" in the "Select Your Cause" area.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I got my tote. There wern't any coupons or other freebies with it, but that could be because of how it arrived.

Canada post destroyed it!! Like the paper shipping bag was barely together and thankfully there was a plastic bag protecting the tote.

I am not impressed with Canada Post right now. How many other totes packages were destroyed by Canada Post during their strike and never made it to their destination.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by MyCupcake View Post
    I got my tote. There wern't any coupons or other freebies with it, but that could be because of how it arrived.

Canada post destroyed it!! Like the paper shipping bag was barely together and thankfully there was a plastic bag protecting the tote.

I am not impressed with Canada Post right now. How many other totes packages were destroyed by Canada Post during their strike and never made it to their destination.
    I receive my tote too and there was not others freebies or coupons with it...the freebie is the tote.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received my water bottles & handkerchief/bandana things and I'm not impressed. After I told them I was never going to use their products again because of the bag fiasco and insulting customer service they said they would send me some products to make up for it. I just assumed it was a free product of some sort--instead I get items made to market their product. I guess it's better than nothing but I'm not sure why they went to the trouble of having these items made for us (which makes sense since it took 2 weeks to get) when it would have been easier to just send a coupon. Coppertone really seems like they don't know what they're doing.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

This promotion was targeting new Coppertone Canada Facebook Likers. Therefore, a single Facebook user (based on his/her Facebook ID), could not receive more ...that one bag.

I doublt they reach their goal with how that promo was organizated

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread Information