User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was at superstore and a cashier let me stack 3 coupons on one item, then the next time i went another cashier told me only one coupon per item. she said it messes up their floats because there would be more coupons then items.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

I just stacked at walmart dartmouth crossing. I usually go for the younger cashiers they seem not to care as much.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

At superstore you can stack a coupon zone and a manufactor one on 1 item.. I do it all the time.. Never had problems

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have only been able to stack at Superstore...how did you do it at Walmart Deal4me Very interested !!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats great to know

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have only been able to stack at Superstore...how did you do it at Walmart Deal4me Very interested !!

All I did was find a very nice young cashier, ALSO A COUPONER. But wasnt aware of this site so had to teach her a few things first.
    Then she didnt say a word.
    She let me get Buy 1 get one on the glade cans, and then use the two coupons for the buy 1 refill can and get the canister freee.. Only problem was they didnt have just the canister so I got the kit for free, so we got two cans of glade and two kits with two cans in them and that was a total of 5.98 it was great...
    we also stacked on the ziploc they have little coupons on them so when you buy 2 ziploc you get 3.00 off club house marinades..
    the marinades are 3.57 so we paid .57 cents, and the ziplocs were 1.48 with buy 2 get 4.00 off we had money left over so the coupon gave us the marinades and the ziplocs for free.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats fantastic!!!!

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

Yeah I love to stack. And the younger cashiers dont seem to care if you do or not. And I dont think they care about checking on there latest coupon policy.
    I find the older ladys, will always call a manager to see if there allowed to accept the coupon or sit and read everyone top to bottom.
    I cant be bothered I have two small babies and time is very crucial for me, I find the younger ones I get in and out.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I agree ,I always go to the Crossing and go for the younger ones. Theres certain cashiers I'll look to see are working lol

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

Does anyone know if superstore allows stacking and if they do, is it a coupon zone coupon and then a reg coupon? Because I have a few coupons and superstore has a few coupon zone ones I would like to stack but I dont want to get a cashier that tells me no. Anyone know if its there policy? Or if its just up to the cashier itself.
    Also does superstore allow overages? I would like to use the two coupons but its more than the prouct price. And I would use the overages for other items.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

For me at Superstore it has been hit and miss....sometime's they allow me to use the manuf coupon and their's, sometimes the overages are allowed, sometimes not...sigh...I find if I am purchasing many items other than the deals with coupon's I have better luck and of course with the young male cashiers who look at the right things, dates, products etc but don't get bent and twisted when I use the coupons.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAL4ME View Post
    Does anyone know if superstore allows stacking and if they do, is it a coupon zone coupon and then a reg coupon? Because I have a few coupons and superstore has a few coupon zone ones I would like to stack but I dont want to get a cashier that tells me no. Anyone know if its there policy? Or if its just up to the cashier itself.
    Also does superstore allow overages? I would like to use the two coupons but its more than the prouct price. And I would use the overages for other items.

I emailed them yesturday and this is what I got...
    "Thank you for taking the time to write us about our policies for the acceptance of coupons.
    Essentially, a customer may use more than one manufacturer's coupon up to but not exceeding the retail price of the item only if the coupon does not state limit one coupon per purchase. In the event the coupon states something along the lines of “buy xx save $xx.xx” and does not indicate any limits, one coupon needs to be presented for each of the number of units indicated on the coupon to obtain the savings indicated. Also, where a retailer accepts a manufacturer's discount coupon for taxable goods purchased, tax is payable by the customer on the full price of the item unless the coupon entitles the customer to a free product.
    Both a manufacturer and an in store coupon may be applied to an item - however, the combined value cannot exceed the retail price. (i.e. the customer cannot receive cash in return).
    At this time we do not currently offer double coupon days as normally using multiple coupons is subject to the terms and conditions that are indicated in fine print on the coupons themselves.
    Online coupons should be accepted (as long as the coupon indicates the retailer will be reimbursed); the only time an online coupon is not accepted if there is communication sent regarding possible fraudulent coupons. Please note coupons that are photocopies are not accepted.”
    Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any future questions or concerns.
    Sincerely,'

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

how does stacking work?

Thread Information