User Tag List

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hello,

I am looking for coupons for canned fruits, veggies, pasta sauces etc.

If you would like to trade please private message me and let me know what you are looking for because I don't have a trade list published.

Also which groceries are the best for finding tear pads for these kind of things? I've written one canned good manufacturer and I'm not sure what they are sending yet.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by frugalkitty; Mon, May 23rd, 2011 at 09:49 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

I don't have anything for trade right now, but the stores that carry the Smart Source InStore coupons are:

Safeway
    Save On Foods
    Zellers
    Canadian Tire
    Shopper Drug Mart
    Rexall Drugs
    Walmart (not often do they have coupons, but it's possible)

Sobeys also carries a lot of coupons but they don't participate in Smart Source. The benefit here is that they often have the same coupons as other stores BUT they have different UPCs. Stacking!!!

Oh, and Westmount Safeway gets coupons first before any other store in the city.
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

There was a Bush Beans coupon in the recent Smart Source and on Some large Alymer tomato cans there is a 50 cent off coupon. Watch for when Alymer is on sale for $1.

Apparently there are $1 off coupons for Classico pasta sauce, I've never seen them but I've added to my wish list.

There was also some coupon's for Hunt's pasta sauce and tomato sauce.

You can do a search on the Coupon Trade forum to see who has what you want.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/coupontrade.php

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I figure that I will have to start cruising various groceries strictly for the purpose of picking up tear pads. I tend to go to No Frills and they don's seem to have any.

I have also posted in the trades section as suggested.

I am still hoping to hear from someone in Alberta to see if they would like to trade.

I went in the cupboards for peaches and had none *gasp* found a recipe that calls for canned corn and I had none *shudder*...now that I've started couponing I feel like I just cannot pay full price for canned goods.

I have a desirable gift card if anyone can provide a good variety of coupons with long expiration dates.

Thread Information