User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Is it still only the easthill Save On that is allowing stacking? I haven't tried it yet but i'm itching too

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I have a photocopy from cs here of their policy. Mine here says they have to come from different media sources...ugh lol
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

No, both Save On's in Red Deer allow stacking. I would honestly ask at CS very quickly to make sure if it's your first time--just to clarify at the beginning and not do ALLLL your shopping... and come to find it won't work how you thought.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anyone tried stacking BOGOs at Save-On, I have a bunch for glade that I want to use up.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Yeah, maybe i will try asking first...hmmm...i don't usually shop there but it could potentially be a replacement for LD?? I guess we'll see how my first stacking time goes at Save-On..thanks

Trading Score
    163 (100%)

I went to SOF North today and the manager said no stacking. I told him I just called last week to confirm about their policy and was told it was allowed but he was determined not to let me stack. So now I'm confused.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    I went to SOF North today and the manager said no stacking. I told him I just called last week to confirm about their policy and was told it was allowed but he was determined not to let me stack. So now I'm confused.
    Was this in Red Deer? Ask someone else at the store, contact HO.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    I talked to Mike I think he is an assistant manager at Save On Foods 67 St before on the phone.He said stacked coupons have to be from different media.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Jul 1st, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

Trading Score
    163 (100%)

The manager was a tall guy in his 30's I think. He didn't even look at my coupons. He saw me holding a lot of them 'coz I'm buying formula and then said I could only use one coupon for each purchase.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just thinking maybe the manager not wanting to let people stack had something to do with the Extreme Couponing story on the front page of the Red Deer Advocate.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Jul 3rd, 2011 at 01:48 PM.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Maybe it is just a manager with a bad attitude at the north S-O-F, but i hope this gets sorted out. I think all stores have to follow their corporate policies. Don;t think individual store managers can just start changing a coupon policy because he doesn't like it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Maybe it is just a manager with a bad attitude at the north S-O-F, but i hope this gets sorted out. I think all stores have to follow their corporate policies. Don;t think individual store managers can just start changing a coupon policy because he doesn't like it.
    The other manager had a sense of humour.He had a sign in front of a parking space.Can't exactly remember what it said something like this Reserved for the smartest man in Save On Foods but Nigel parks here instead.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    The other manager had a sense of humour.He had a sign in front of a parking space.Can't exactly remember what it said something like this Reserved for the smartest man in Save On Foods but Nigel parks here instead.
    I find people with a sense of humor can be a little easier to get along with. It almost sounds like the problem is not save-on-foods just the manager of that one store. So therefore maybe what's needed here is a new manager lol or at least one that is more informed about the actual company coupon policy. but that's just my little opinion ....

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Well shoot.

I feel bad.

Were we aware that SOF does NOT stack on "15% Tuesday"??? I didn't know... and not that I even stacked a lot tonight (2 janes chicken)... I just had a ton of FPCs... manager came over after my cashier (guy, new and in training) had a question at the end of inputting coupons. Manager said they don't do stacking on 15% Tuesdays... but let it slide tonight cuz they were already done. I woulda paid.. like... $5 more... so obviously it was just all FPCs, lol.

First time doing 15% Tuesday... very rarely do I spend that much at once ($50)... thus why i choose this time to use nearing expiry date FPCs, hehe.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Well shoot.

I feel bad.

Were we aware that SOF does NOT stack on "15% Tuesday"??? I didn't know... and not that I even stacked a lot tonight (2 janes chicken)... I just had a ton of FPCs... manager came over after my cashier (guy, new and in training) had a question at the end of inputting coupons. Manager said they don't do stacking on 15% Tuesdays... but let it slide tonight cuz they were already done. I woulda paid.. like... $5 more... so obviously it was just all FPCs, lol.

First time doing 15% Tuesday... very rarely do I spend that much at once ($50)... thus why i choose this time to use nearing expiry date FPCs, hehe.
    i did NOT know about this either. I wonder if it is the actual S-O-F policy or just this dudes preference? I find SOF so picky with coupons that i hardly ever shop there at all these days. I have only stopped there once in about a month, where as i used to shop there 3 - 4 times per week. I go elsewhere where couponing is easier.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information