User Tag List

Page 10905 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 9905 10405 10805 10855 10895 10903 10904 10905 10906 10907 10915 10955 11005 11405 ... LastLast
Results 163,561 to 163,575 of 176701
Like Tree1334441Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning Every1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Premier Kathleen Wynne to shuffle cabinet Wednesday

Ontario’s premier is shaking things up over at Queens Park. Kathleen Wynne is expected to shuffle her cabinet with less than five months before a provincial election, replacing ministers who won't be seeking re-election.

That includes the Deputy Premier and Advanced Education Minister Deb Matthews, and word is Mitzie Hunter will move from education to advanced education. Treasury Board President Liz Sandals will be replaced by Eleanor McMahon, the current minister of tourism - and Economic Development Minister Brad Duguid is said to be re-placed by Transportation Minister Steven Del Duca.

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you know?

Pennies buried in a garden will repel slugs, which get electric shocks from touching copper and zinc.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bank of Canada expected to hike key interest rate

The Bank of Canada is widely expected to hike its benchmark interest rate for the third time in a year this morning.

After a slew of data suggesting Canada's economy is growing solidly, and the job market is positively booming, experts say the central bank is likely to raise its key lending rate by 25 points to 1.25 per cent — a level not seen since 2009.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maple Leafs bend and break to Blues in OT

The same old story played out for the Toronto Maple Leafs and frustrated head coach Mike Babcock Tuesday night: too many turnovers, poor defensive zone play and frequent miscommunications – all leading to a 2-1 overtime loss to the St. Louis Blues.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today is...

Ahhh New Year’s Resolutions. They’re a great opportunity to really set ourselves up for some magnificent failures and disappointments. Well, there comes a time when you just have to acknowledge that your New Year’s Resolutions were unreasonable and unrealistic, and that time is a fortnight into the New Year!

Rejoice in your new found freedom from torturous diets and horrible exercise regimes. Ditch New Year’s Resolutions Day sets you free from your first mistakes of the New Year!

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The SR-71 Blackbird hypersonic spy plane may be back and faster than ever.
    Or maybe not. Ambiguous wording at an aerospace-conference presentation last week suggested that the SR-72, a successor to the infamous Cold War spy plane, might already be in production, but neither the military nor the plane's possible maker, Lockheed Martin Corp., is talking.
    Bloomberg reported that Lockheed Vice President Jack O'Banion projected an artist's conception of the hypersonic SR-72 during a talk at the annual SciTech Forum of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics in Florida on Jan. 8. Standing by the image of the sleek gray aircraft, O'Banion reportedly spoke about recent advances in computing and design and then said, "Without the digital transformation, the aircraft you see there could not have been made."

The wording implies that the aircraft has, in fact, been made, as does O'Banion's later comments, also in the present tense.
    "We couldn't have made the engine itself — it would have melted down into slag if we had tried to produce it five years ago," O'Banion said, according to Bloomberg. "But now, we can digitally print that engine with an incredibly sophisticated cooling system integral into the material of the engine itself, and have that engine survive for multiple firings for routine operation."
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not mushroom for error

A friends wife wanted to serve her guests mushroom-smothered steak, but she had no mushrooms and no time to buy them. Her husband suggested, "Why don't you go pick some of the mushrooms that are growing wild down by the stream?

"No, some wild mushrooms are poisonous."
    "Well, I see varmints eating them and they're OK."
    So she picked a bunch and washed, sliced and sautéed them for her dinner. Then she went out on the back porch and gave Spot, their dog, a double handful. Spot ate every bite. All morning long, she watched the dog. The wild mushrooms hadn't affected him after a few hours, so she decided to use them. The meal was a great success.
    After everyone had finished, her daughter came in and whispered in her ear, "Mum, Spot is dead."
    Trying to keep her head about her, she left the room as quickly as possible,
    called the doctor and told him what had happened.

The doctor said, "That's bad, but I think we can take care of it. I'll call for an ambulance and I'll be there as quickly as I can. We'll give everyone enemas and we'll pump out their stomachs and everything will be fine. Just keep them calm."
    Before long they started to hear the sirens as the ambulance tore down the road. The paramedics and the doctor had their suitcases, syringes, and a stomach pump. One by one, they took each person into the bathroom, gave them an enema, and pumped out their stomachs. After the last one was done the doctor came out and said, "Everything will be okay now," and with that he left.
    The hosts and the guests were all weak and knackered sitting around the living room when the daughter came in and said to her mum, "I can't believe that guy!"
    "What guy?"..............
    "You know, that one who ran over Spot, he never even slowed down"

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    2x Weeks Ago, my Mother called me to say that my Cousin Dianne passed away suddenly.
    She grew up in BC and I have the Honour of having Her as part of my Childhood Memories.
    Of 8x Cousins in my Generation (9x including myself), She was the Oldest.
    Only 4+ Months separate us, making me the Second Oldest.

She Taught me to Ignore Peer Pressure and to Enjoy what makes you Happy.
    I once disliked Prince and would refuse to listen to his Music because I thought is was "Uncool".
    Dianne rented the Movie Purple Rain and "made" me watch it with Her.
    That Action Changed my Whole Perspective. To this Day, if I Like something, I LIKE it and it no longer Matters to me what the World may Think.

R.I.P. Dianne

Very sorry to hear about your cousin Wolfdio. Dianne was a wise girl back when the rest of us were worried about what label we should belong to.

We all listened to different types of music when we were younger. If you listened to Motley Crue, you probably didn't want to listen to Depeche Mode. I remember going out with a girl back in the early 80s and we were right into the Def Leppard Pyromania album. As time went on, she started to listen to The Smiths, and bands like that. Her hair colour turned green, and she put a safety pin through her nose. That was a little much for me and my long hair (when I had hair) so I dumped her.

Now I listen to all sorts of music, even the stuff I "hated" 35 years ago, with appreciation and fond memories of the good old days.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!
    Name:  6d394f03619b77ca0c12ee79b891aef3.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  49.5 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  photos-6-33.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  63.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Older, not necessarily wiser

Some years ago, in a small coastal Irish community, Paddy married a woman, Maggie, half his age. All was well at first until Maggie took delivery of a 'woman's magazine and began to read things about sex. It soon became clear that she had never climaxed during sex and, according to her Grandmother, all Irish women are entitled to a climax once in a while.. To resolve the problem, Paddy and Maggie went to see the Veterinarian since there was no doctor within thirty miles who could be relied upon not to gossip. However, the Vet didn't have a clue about people. But he did recall during hot summers, his mother and father would fan a cow (with a big towel) that was having difficulty breeding. Apparently, this cooled her down and helped her to relax.. So he recommended they hire a strong, young man to wave a big towel over them while they were having sex. This, the Vet said, should cause the young wife to cool down, relax and possibly achieve the sought after climax. So the couple hired a strong young man from Dublin to wave a huge bath towel over them as the Vet suggested. After many efforts, Maggie still had not climaxed so they went back to the Vet who suggested she change partners and let the young man have a go while Paddy waved the big towel. They tried it that night and Maggie went into wild, screaming, ear-splitting climaxes, one right after the other for about two and a half hours. When it was over, Paddy looked down at the exhausted young man and in a boasting voice shouted,
    "And dat, me auld son, is how ya wave a feckin' towel"

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just to be clear.
    Prince did suck.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Q-sters

Enjoy the rest of the evening

Cheers

Name:  beerscheer.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  33.9 KB
    Last edited by rockit; Wed, Jan 17th, 2018 at 08:36 PM.

Thread Information