User Tag List

Page 1102 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 1152 1202 1602 2102 ... LastLast
Results 16,516 to 16,530 of 176703
Like Tree1334442Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Last Day of Summer...

*sigh*

At least it's a really nice last day!!!! Nice in my lounge chair outside!!!
    Got on the a/c and happy to be wearing shorts still!!! Maybe a nice glass of wine outside this aft!!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    At least it's a really nice last day!!!! Nice in my lounge chair outside!!!
    Got on the a/c and happy to be wearing shorts still!!! Maybe a nice glass of wine outside this aft!!!!
    Maggie, it sounds like you really have the good life. LUCKY!
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:-Knowing when to come in out of the rain; - Why the early bird gets the worm;- Life isn't always fair; - And maybe it was my fault. Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies, don't spend more than you can earn and adults, not children, are in charge. His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition. Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion. Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault. Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife Discretion, his daughter Responsibility, and his son, Reason. He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights,I Want It Now,Someone Else Is To Blame,I'm A Victim.Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:-Knowing when to come in out of the rain; - Why the early bird gets the worm;- Life isn't always fair; - And maybe it was my fault. Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies, don't spend more than you can earn and adults, not children, are in charge. His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition. Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion. Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault. Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife Discretion, his daughter Responsibility, and his son, Reason. He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights,I Want It Now,Someone Else Is To Blame,I'm A Victim.Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.
    common sense died around this place many, many years ago as well as logical thinking. stupidity & confusion seems to have killed them off & replaced them.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the overnight words and good afternoon. Just spent the last half hour doing the Frankenstein walk. Not sure if you have seen the ads showing the Dr Scholl's foot machine were it analyses your feet and recommends the proper insert. Well I had been thinking about for a week or so as my heal has not recovered, and want it better before I go away in October. So I see the machine in Cosco when picking up office supplies and give it a try. And even though I had to buy two sets at $65 I thought why not. It was like learning to walk again. Now after sitting awhile the right foot is a happy camper, but the left ones wonder that the hell was I thinking.
    Rockit – glad your OK, sorry about the car looks like a sweet ride
    Andit – best wishes on your friend’s surgery
    Mcskier – that was cruel now I’m thinking about a cool one all afternoon and no relief to 6:30!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Maggie, it sounds like you really have the good life. LUCKY!

And it just got better !!!! My sons school just called and wanted to let us know that he will be receiving an Undergraduate Award!!!
    They didn't say for what subject ?? but his average for grade 9 was 95%......I am soooooo proud, thank goodness he got my hubbies side of the gene pool there.!!
    Although he did get my good looks and silly sence of humor!!
    I think we will most definitley celebrate with junk food tonight!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

.. said the chicken...

Name:  w055.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  17.5 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And it just got better !!!! My sons school just called and wanted to let us know that he will be receiving an Undergraduate Award!!!
    They didn't say for what subject ?? but his average for grade 9 was 95%......I am soooooo proud, thank goodness he got my hubbies side of the gene pool there.!!
    CONGRATS ON YOUR SON'S AWARD, MAGGIE!
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    If I may Ask...
    What did You Win on the Bet?

*Certain Phrases can Trigger the Thought of a Song... and that one was Instant.*

Golf!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Golf!
    COOL!!!!
    Enjoy!!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

anyone get the pre-call?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That is wonderful!!! Way to go!!!
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Cash Game Player is Jessica.
    $107, $650, $900(Stopped), $1400, $1600, Bust.

Thread Information