User Tag List

Page 11150 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 10150 10650 11050 11100 11140 11148 11149 11150 11151 11152 11160 11200 11250 11650 ... LastLast
Results 167,236 to 167,250 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Win A Pair Of Tickets To See Nazareth

Enter now for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Nazareth at The Phoenix Concert Theatre on Wednesday, August 29th!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    did anyone listen to fearless fred's first Q107 broadcast yesterday?
    ​Yes, heard him all afternoon. Guess he's the new afternoon guy.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    ​Yes, heard him all afternoon. Guess he's the new afternoon guy.
    i didn't really like him on 102.1.... we'll see how he does on the Q.
    kind of a relief to not hear kolter every time i turn on the Q.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

did anyone listen to fearless fred's first Q107 broadcast yesterday?
    Yes, I heard it. He sounds like Kolter. He kept referring to the fact that he worked for Edge 102 up until yesterday, and was proud that he got the Q107 call sign correctly.

Hopefully he will fit in. I was getting tired to listening to Kolter 24 hours a day, or so it seemed.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Happy Tuesday Q sters,

Looks to be a good start to the day.
    Like Kenrod, this is a short week for me. Unlike Kenrod, I'm not going on a cruise. I'll be heading up to the Parry Sound area for some camping & well deserved R & R.
    Enjoy your cruise, KR. Can't wait to see the pics.
    Have a great day Q sters.
    Have an awesome camping trip H team!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Win A Pair Of Tickets To See Nazareth

Enter now for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Nazareth at The Phoenix Concert Theatre on Wednesday, August 29th!
    Wow, my latest CD that I bought last week was Nazereth's Greatest Hits. I had this album many years ago on record, but I found this little gem on CD at Wal-Mart.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!

Many thanks for the Birthday Wishes. We are too busy this week to do some sort of a birthday dinner, so my wife offered to take me to one of the specialty restaurants on board the Norwegian Breakaway when our cruise sets sail. Hmm, I am thinking about the Brazilian Steak house where you get a card. On one side the card is green and they keep feeding you whatever meat they are carving at the time. The other side of the card is red, when you want them to stop. If I eat too much, the ship might tip over. But I'll start my diet when we get back.

Have a great day folks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, looks like another nice day ahead.
    HAVE A GREAT TIME ON YOUR HOLIDAYS Hteam and kenrod!!!

Name:  b1c5582278c48f00b444f00d68f4e386.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  36.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  aec8060d9a82c82fb939e3703793f20e.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  47.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kenrod View Post
    Yes, I heard it. He sounds like Kolter. He kept referring to the fact that he worked for Edge 102 up until yesterday, and was proud that he got the Q107 call sign correctly.

Hopefully he will fit in. I was getting tired to listening to Kolter 24 hours a day, or so it seemed.
    That's what you get when you let all the good staff go. Al use to cover when the weekday DJ's would go on holidays. Now they had Kolter doing Joanne's, his shifts & the weekend shifts. Garbut was doing double duty for a while as well.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon my Q friends. Happy Tuesday
    I had an awesome weekend. I got to go and see my mom for the weekend. Haven't been able to see her since the last week of March. It was so great to see my brother and nephew also.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  C89F2CB0-A600-422A-A150-153D60D5E094.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  36.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  2CA88F61-E651-442E-88BC-E2C809A0DE00.gif
Views: 96
Size:  120.6 KB
    Happy Belated Birthday 🎂 Kenrod..hope u had AWESOME day with family and friends ..take good
    heartgirl99, Spartacus and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A truck driver was driving between towns on a country road when he spotted a gorgeous blonde hitchhiking. He stopped without hesitation and she climbed into the cab showing mountains of cleavage. Two miles further down the road, he got a flat, pulled to the side of the road and got out to inspect the tire. He was fiddling around with the wheel, when the blonde opened the window and shouted down, "Do you want a screwdriver?" The driver replied, all smiles, "Might as well. I can't get this feckin hub cap off."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On the day I die a lot will happen.A lot will change.The world will be busy.On the day I die, all the important appointments I made will be left unattended.The many plans I had yet to complete will remain forever undone.The calendar that ruled so many of my days will now be irrelevant to me.All the material things I so chased and guarded and treasured will be left in the hands of others to care for or to discard.The words of my critics which so burdened me will cease to sting or capture anymore. They will be unable to touch me.The arguments I believed I’d won here will not serve me or bring me any satisfaction or solace. All my noisy incoming notifications and texts and calls will go unanswered. Their great urgency will be quieted.My many nagging regrets will all be resigned to the past, where they should have always been anyway.Every superficial worry about my body that I ever labored over; about my waistline or hairline or frown lines, will fade away.My carefully crafted image, the one I worked so hard to shape for others here, will be left to them to complete anyway.The sterling reputation I once struggled so greatly to maintain will be of little concern for me anymore.All the small and large anxieties that stole sleep from me each night will be rendered powerless.The deep and towering mysteries about life and death that so consumed my mind will finally be clarified in a way that they could never be before while I lived.These things will certainly all be true on the day that I die.Yet for as much as will happen on that day, one more thing that will happen.On the day I die, the few people who really know and truly love me will grieve deeply.They will feel a void.They will feel cheated.They will not feel ready.They will feel as though a part of them has died as well.And on that day, more than anything in the world they will want more time with me.I know this from those I love and grieve over.And so knowing this, while I am still alive I’ll try to remember that my time with them is finite and fleeting and so very precious—and I’ll do my best not to waste a second of it.I’ll try not to squander a priceless moment worrying about all the other things that will happen on the day I die, because many of those things are either not my concern or beyond my control.Friends, those other things have an insidious way of keeping you from living even as you live; vying for your attention, competing for your affections.They rob you of the joy of this unrepeatable, uncontainable, ever-evaporating Now with those who love you and want only to share it with you.Don’t miss the chance to dance with them while you can.It’s easy to waste so much daylight in the days before you die.Don’t let your life be stolen every day by all that you’ve been led to believe matters, because on the day you die, the fact is that much of it simply won’t.Yes, you and I will die one day.But before that day comes: let us live.John Pavlovitz✫*¨`*✶♪.¸¸.✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ℒℴνℯ….ღ…Marianne…ღPhotog raphy ~ Marianne MollicaNew Smyrna Beach, Florida

Thread Information