User Tag List

Page 11640 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 10640 11140 11540 11590 11630 11638 11639 11640 11641 11642 11650 11690 11740 ... LastLast
Results 174,586 to 174,600 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TGIF, Q sters,

What a mess on the 401 highways. A tanker trunk filled with wine, jackknifed at hwy#6 in Guelph. The road is closed in both directions. Bring your straw or have wine snow cones. There's other problems at Kennedy in the east end.
    Good thing we're still in a lock down.
    KR, have fun with your snowblower today.

We have made it thru the 1st week of Feb & the weekend is upon us. It's going to be colder than the last few days, as a nor'easter is coming thru, then the polar vortex, all thru next week. We're also expecting flurries off & on thru the week.

Take care & stay safe.
    heartgirl99, kenrod and dededi like this.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good morning, qts

it sure was nice to have the sun yesterday. looks like the weather will be fairly consistent around -5 for the next few days.

Today

Light snow or rain ending this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 15 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening. Temperature steady near minus 8. Wind chill near minus 15.

Saturday

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 15 in the morning and minus 9 in the afternoon. UV index 2 or low.
    kenrod, the H team and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    TGIF, Q sters,

What a mess on the 401 highways. A tanker trunk filled with wine, jackknifed at hwy#6 in Guelph. The road is closed in both directions. Bring your straw or have wine snow cones. There's other problems at Kennedy in the east end.
    Good thing we're still in a lock down.
    damn. guess my weekly wine delivery is going to be late. that's ok. i still have some left from last week

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!

Yay its Friday!

Have a great weekend.
    heartgirl99, the H team and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://youtu.be/vYmSAMcwXA8

Excellent lockdown parody song

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Christopher Plummer, Toronto born Oscar winner and star of 'The Sound of Music,' dead at 91

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Christopher Plummer, the Canadian actor who charmed us as Captain Von Trapp in the 1965 movie The Sound of Music, has died at the age of 91. The legendary actor passed away early Friday morning at his home in Connecticut, with his wife of 53 years, Elaine Taylor, by his side.
    “Chris was an extraordinary man who deeply loved and respected his profession with great old fashion manners, self deprecating humour and the music of words,” said Lou Pitt, his longtime friend and manager. “He was a national treasure who deeply relished his Canadian roots. Through his art and humanity, he touched all of our hearts and his legendary life will endure for all generations to come. He will forever be with us.”

“It’s so sad but he had a great life,” said Taylor to The Canadian Press by phone. “He had a fall, unfortunately. He hit his head against my car and he was taken to the hospital. They repaired the leaks and he came home, but it was a really horrible accident.”
    “He fought the good fight,” she added. “But eventually I think he thought… ‘Exit stage right.'”
    Plummer is a well-known veteran of stage and screen, playing iconic characters like Shakespeare’s King Lear at the Stratford Festival and starring in independent films like 2012’s Beginners, which landed him his only Academy Award at age 82 (he is the oldest actor to ever win an Oscar).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cinderella is now 95 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship. One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother. Cinderella said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years"? The fairy godmother replied, "Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?" Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish: "The prince was wonderful, but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my disability cheques, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension. Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold. Cinderella said, "Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother" The fairy godmother replied, "It is the least that I can do. What do you want for your second wish?" Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, "I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had." At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years. And then the fairy godmother spoke once more: "You have one more wish; what shall it be?" Cinderella looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says, "I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man." Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen. The fairy godmother said, "Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life." With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared. For a few eerie moments, Bob and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen. Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, & held her close in his young muscular arms. He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered..."Bet you're sorry now that you cut my nuts off"

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week is we're looking into harmony..yep.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rory and the Hurricanes!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry got lost there for a minute.
    Back at the harmonies.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm trying to concentrate on my book, but the music's too loud.What sort of Reading Festival is this?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm trying to concentrate on my book, but the music's too loud.What sort of Reading Festival is this?

---Turn the music down I can't see---

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Civilization as we know it has ended.
    If we need directions on how to use tooth picks it's over !!!!!

Last edited by rock lobster; Sun, Feb 7th, 2021 at 05:28 PM.

Thread Information