User Tag List

Page 11759 of 11760 FirstFirst ... 10759 11259 11659 11709 11749 11757 11758 11759 11760 LastLast
Results 176,371 to 176,385 of 176393
Like Tree1333438Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #176371
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    548,533
    Likes Received
    224278
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    lots of flurries in the forecast!

    Tonight

    Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries this evening and then to 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 8 overnight.

    Friday

    Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning. UV index 1 or low.

    Friday night

    Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4. Wind chill minus 10 overnight.
    kenrod and dededi like this.

  2. #176372
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,452
    Likes Received
    29935
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    Boy am I glad I am not in Buffalo. While I am enjoying the snow, 4 feet is far too much.

    Have a great weekend folks.
    heartgirl99 and dededi like this.

  3. #176373
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    548,533
    Likes Received
    224278
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    lots of santa parades this weekend.
    bundle up! Tonight

    Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 3. Wind chill minus 8 overnight.


    Saturday

    Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High zero. Wind chill minus 10 in the morning. UV index 1 or low.


    Saturday night

    Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6. Wind chill minus 7 in the evening and minus 14 overnight.
    kenrod and dededi like this.

  4. #176374
    Altered carbon rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Crowdstrike
    Posts
    20,082
    Likes Received
    65509
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    heartgirl99, kenrod and dededi like this.

  5. #176375
    Altered carbon rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Crowdstrike
    Posts
    20,082
    Likes Received
    65509
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    God and I have arrived at an agreement.
    He’s God and I’m not.
    Last edited by rock lobster; Sat, Nov 19th, 2022 at 10:12 PM.
    heartgirl99 and kenrod like this.

  6. #176376
    Altered carbon rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Crowdstrike
    Posts
    20,082
    Likes Received
    65509
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    “Time is” from It’s a Beautiful Day.

    Time is too slow for those who wait

    And time is too swift for those who fear
    Time is too long for those who grieve
    And time is too short for those that laugh


    And love is too slow for those who wait
    And love is too swift for those who fear
    Love is too long for those who grieve
    And love is too short for those that laugh
    Last edited by rock lobster; Sat, Nov 19th, 2022 at 10:22 PM.
    heartgirl99, kenrod and dededi like this.

  7. #176377
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    548,533
    Likes Received
    224278
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    kenrod and dededi like this.

  8. #176378
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,452
    Likes Received
    29935
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    Yay Argoooos! Yes I am a bandwagoner. The first Argo game I watched this season was last night's Grey Cup. It was a back and forth nailbiter, but with two failed field goals in the fourth quarter, Toronto prevailed and denied the Bombers a three-peat.

    Have a great work week ahead folks.
    heartgirl99 and dededi like this.

  9. #176379
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,452
    Likes Received
    29935
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    Have a great day.
    heartgirl99 and dededi like this.

  10. #176380
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,452
    Likes Received
    29935
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    It really is foggy out today. I thought it was just my head, but then I had my coffee and I was still in a fog.

    Have a great day folks.
    heartgirl99 and dededi like this.

  11. #176381
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,452
    Likes Received
    29935
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Happy Black Friday fellow Canucks!

    I am avoiding the malls at all costs today. Good thing I have to work. (oh, did I say that out loud?)

    Have a great weekend folks.
    heartgirl99 and dededi like this.

  12. #176382
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    548,533
    Likes Received
    224278
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)






    Tis’ the season where you can run, but you know you can’t hide from Mariah Carey… even on Q107!
    Be sure to tune in 24/7 for your chance to hear “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey, for your chance to score some solid Christmas cash.
    When you hear the song in its entirety – the whole song, not just a clip – be caller #7 to win $1,007!
    All WE want for Christmas is for you to be richer!!
    No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per household per contest period. Five (5) available to be won. Approximate retail value of each Prize CDN$1,007.00. Must be a legal resident of the province of Ontario who is age of majority or older at time of entry. Contest runs from November 21, 2021to December 23. Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. ET on December 23. Skill testing question must be correctly answered to claim Prize. Odds of being selected depend on number of eligible entries received. For full set of rules click here.
    kenrod and dededi like this.

  13. #176383
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,452
    Likes Received
    29935
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    The weekend seems to have passed by quickly. I didn't do any Christmas shopping as I didn't want to deal with the Black Friday crowds. I suppose I better start buying gift cards (like I put little effort to Christmas shopping).

    Have a great work week ahead folks.
    heartgirl99 and dededi like this.

  14. #176384
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,452
    Likes Received
    29935
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    Have a great day.
    heartgirl99 and dededi like this.

  15. #176385
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    548,533
    Likes Received
    224278
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    hang onto your hats, qts!

    it's going to be windy tomorrow!

    Alerts for: City of Toronto

    Statements

    3:28 PM EST Tuesday 29 November 2022
    Special weather statement in effect for:

    • City of Toronto

    Strong winds Wednesday into Wednesday night.

    Westerly winds gusting 70 to 80 km/h are expected Wednesday afternoon into Wednesday evening in the wake of strong cold front.

    The strongest winds are expected near the eastern shores of the Great Lakes where wind gusts up to 90 km/h may occur.

    Winds are expected to ease from west to east Wednesday night.

    Strong winds may toss loose objects and cause tree branches to break. Isolated utility outages may occur.
    Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to [email protected] or tweet reports using #ONStorm.
    kenrod and dededi like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •