User Tag List

Page 1696 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 696 1196 1596 1646 1686 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1706 1746 1796 2196 2696 ... LastLast
Results 25,426 to 25,440 of 176705
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Indeed I am... I will be turning the BIG "40" on December 8th. Lucky I get to share that with my awesome twin brother.
    Enjoy! I'll toast you while I'm in Cuba!

All the best!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elmo57 View Post
    Enjoy! I'll toast you while I'm in Cuba!

All the best!
    Thank you, Elmo.
    That's a wonderful thing you are doing in Cuba.
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Indeed I am... I will be turning the BIG "40" on December 8th. Lucky I get to share that with my awesome twin brother.
    I would love to celebrate my 40th with you....
    only I had it a few years back.....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hello all!

Been AWOL for awhile, entertaining a wonderful friend for a couple of days and now just trying to get all of the lose ends tied up before I head down to Santiago, Cuba on Thursday to stay with one of my families.

I stayed at their Casa Particular last time I was down in June and have been adopted by them. I phoned them before I went down to inquire what they required and found out that they have an eight year old daughter the same age and size as Stacie, so it was fun having her pick out the clothes for Claudia!

Claudia is an incredible 8 year old girl who drew me some outstanding drawings that I have on my fridge and when Stacie came to visit and saw her pictures next to hers exclaimed, with more than a faint vein of jealousy, "Who's pictures are those?" I explained they are from the little girl in Cuba that you picked the clothes out for so her response was "Well, that's OK then."

Jealousy at such an early age!

Airport taxes are always $280.00, but got the return flight for only $65.00 this time! So with my medical insurance ($25,00) total for the return trip is $370.00!

That doesn't include the money spent on a new computer printer and ink cartridges, re-chargeable hair clippers, clothing, various toiletries, shoes, colouring books, markers and of course Nutella for Claudia.

Seeing their faces brighten up when "Elmo Claus", as I'm called, shows up makes it all worth while!

Take care for now everyone, sorry for the rambling.

Hope every has a GRAND evening!

have a wonderful time in cuba, elmo!
    sounds like you're going to make their christmas extra special!
    what an incredible deal you got on the airfare! WOW!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all!

Been AWOL for awhile, entertaining a wonderful friend for a couple of days and now just trying to get all of the lose ends tied up before I head down to Santiago, Cuba on Thursday to stay with one of my families.

I stayed at their Casa Particular last time I was down in June and have been adopted by them. I phoned them before I went down to inquire what they required and found out that they have an eight year old daughter the same age and size as Stacie, so it was fun having her pick out the clothes for Claudia!

Claudia is an incredible 8 year old girl who drew me some outstanding drawings that I have on my fridge and when Stacie came to visit and saw her pictures next to hers exclaimed, with more than a faint vein of jealousy, "Who's pictures are those?" I explained they are from the little girl in Cuba that you picked the clothes out for so her response was "Well, that's OK then."

Airport taxes are always $280.00, but got the return flight for only $65.00 this time! So with my medical insurance ($25,00) total for the return trip is $370.00!

That doesn't include the money spent on a new computer printer and ink cartridges, re-chargeable hair clippers, clothing, various toiletries, shoes, colouring books, markers and of course Nutella for Claudia.

Seeing their faces brighten up when "Elmo Claus", as I'm called, shows up makes it all worth while!

have a great time elmo claus & don't forget the sunscreen.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all!

What a rewarding experience!! Way to go Elmo... Hope you have a fantastic time doing it too....

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

Lily dog was terribly miserable this afternoon, it took me an hour to convince her to go outside (& even then it was only after I put on her raincoat that she finally agreed). I have a feeling it might be one of those "Let's not bother, I'll wake you at 5am" nights. Blech.

Off to check out SC land.

Night all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Lee03

I hope you had a good day.

I can hardly stay awake...

I am in rep jail.... so I had better get to bed quickly

Sleep well everyone....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Good Morning All!

Wolfie: Here's a description of what you won yesterday!
    The box gives Quadropheia it's long-overdue due. Naturally, you get a remastered version of the album (which Pete Townshend remixed in 1996 to boost Roger Daltrey's vocals), Even better, you get 25 of Townshend's ambitious demos, Featuring six tunes that didn't make the cut - notably the watershed Joker James and the romantic rocker We Close Tonight - and sequenced in a viable running order, they amount to an alternative, expanded Quadropehenia, Best of all, however is the 100- page hardcover book, it's anchored by a 13,000 - word essay from Townshend that follows the work from conception to creation, and is fleshed out by demo notes, a studio diary, original artwork and other pics. A la Live at Leeds, there are repro documents - lyric sheets, letters drawings, etc. Finally, there's a 45 of 5:15, plus a DVD-A disc with 5.1 mixes of eight cuts (Towshend originally wanted the album and subseqent tour to be quadrophonic)

Decision: Flaws aside, this box reigns. If you're even a mild Who fan, it's worth every penny. $130, 4 CDs, 1 DVD, 1 vinyl single.

That's Quadrophenia: Director's Cut Super- Deluxe Edition. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think they said this morning it is super deluxe one they are giving away. There is also a two-CD version with the original album and 11 demos but whatever you get Congrats again!

Btw - did they ask you when you won last?

Hi there, my Friend...
    I Think that it is only the Super Deluxe Remastered CD, not the Box Set.

When Dino picked up, he asked me my Name and then put me on Hold for a couple of minutes.
    When he came back, he said I was going to Play Headlines.
    I was not asked "when I had last Won anything".

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all!

My Friend... Elmo Claus is Truely Fitting for You!!!!
    The Ability that You have to Allow others to see how GRAND Life can be is Unsurpassed!!!!
    Your Cheer and Smiles are Felt through Great Distances (with an Internet Conduit).

I Wish You a Safe Trip, Happy Vacation and Healthy Return my Friend!!!!!!!!
    Be Well.
    Last edited by WolfDio; Wed, Nov 30th, 2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Typo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was off today and will be tomorrow.
    Put the Sn*w Tires on the Car today, but with a Reverse-Momma-Nature Mentality.
    Much like "Washing the Car" can "make it Rain", I Hope that putting on the Sn*w Tires will chase away the Sn*w.
    Sorry McSkier and Attitash!!!! At least I am now Prepared for Your Sn*w Dances.

Went to Visit Helen today briefly.
    She is still weak, tired and gets short of Breath.
    She has Colour in Her cheeks and may get to go Home in a Day or Two.
    I Promised to bring Her Favourite Chinese Food when She gets Home... Beef Low Mein.

Almost Bed Time.
    This Damp, Cold Weather is Aggravating my Neck and I have a Major Headache.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello all!

Elmo, what a beautiful heart & soul u have
    I know they love the gifts u bring & having such a loving person with them.
    I also know that you'll get as much joy out of this, seeing the happiness in their faces, as they do. WTG
    Have a great time Christmas Elmo.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Hello all!

WTG Elmo Claus!!! :D

Have a GRAND time in Cuba!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    I was off today and will be tomorrow.
    Put the Sn*w Tires on the Car today, but with a Reverse-Momma-Nature Mentality.
    Much like "Washing the Car" can "make it Rain", I Hope that putting on the Sn*w Tires will chase away the Sn*w.
    Sorry McSkier and Attitash!!!! At least I am now Prepared for Your Sn*w Dances.

Went to Visit Helen today briefly.
    She is still weak, tired and gets short of Breath.
    She has Colour in Her cheeks and may get to go Home in a Day or Two.
    I Promised to bring Her Favourite Chinese Food when She gets Home... Beef Low Mein.

Almost Bed Time.
    This Damp, Cold Weather is Aggravating my Neck and I have a Major Headache.
    Hope that Helen's condition continues to improve so that she may go home soon! And that You feel better tomorrow, Wolfie! Take Care!

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Justin Bieber and Mary J. Blige sing Mistletoe on the View, November 23, 2011
    http://youtu.be/G8EpGusdypY

-------------------------------------

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Bruno Mars - It Will Rain - Live HD Featuring Skylar Grey at Brixton Academy in London
    http://youtu.be/8bOC1Do-kWI

Thread Information