User Tag List

Page 1897 of 11516 FirstFirst ... 897 1397 1797 1847 1887 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1907 1947 1997 2397 2897 ... LastLast
Results 28,441 to 28,455 of 172737
Like Tree1318860Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #28441
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    798
    Likes Received
    5119
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Ive also got a couple of tickets to Michael White for Friday which they gave us at the breakfast...
    I'm still pondering on the Paul James event, but will likely jsut offer these up as well, if no one that i know is going...

  2. #28442
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    43,810
    Likes Received
    168574
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bluewaterwitch View Post
    Ive also got a couple of tickets to Michael White for Friday which they gave us at the breakfast...
    I'm still pondering on the Paul James event, but will likely jsut offer these up as well, if no one that i know is going...
    i plan on going to paul james, but not michael white, i have to work on saturday. too bad they're back to back. if anyone wants michael white tickets, i have 4.
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.


    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  3. #28443
    CrazyGilligan psells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,604
    Likes Received
    6739
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bluewaterwitch View Post
    Ive also got a couple of tickets to Michael White for Friday which they gave us at the breakfast...
    I'm still pondering on the Paul James event, but will likely jsut offer these up as well, if no one that i know is going...
    I am strongly considering perhaps thinking about maybe going to see Paul James.

  4. #28444
    Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Formerly East York, now North York
    Posts
    965
    Likes Received
    3770
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I just heard that Hostess is filing for Chapter 11. - No More Twinkies????
    AHHHHHH!

  5. #28445
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    43,810
    Likes Received
    168574
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by TO_Harley View Post
    I just heard that Hostess is filing for Chapter 11. - No More Twinkies????
    AHHHHHH!
    or potato chips
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.


    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  6. #28446
    Smart Canuck tad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orangeville
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,798
    Likes Received
    7184
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by TO_Harley View Post
    I just heard that Hostess is filing for Chapter 11. - No More Twinkies????
    AHHHHHH!
    http://news.sympatico.ctv.ca/home/ca...ch_11/f6a41172

    Despite its troubles, Canadians need not worry about Hostess products disappearing anytime soon.

    Saputo holds the rights to the Hostess brand in Canada and operates it as a separate entity.

    "It's totally separate. We have nothing to do with the Hostess brand in the U.S." Saputo spokesperson Sandy Vassiadis told CTVNews.ca in a telephone interview.

  7. #28447
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,490
    Likes Received
    75066
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    http://news.sympatico.ctv.ca/home/ca...ch_11/f6a41172

    Despite its troubles, Canadians need not worry about Hostess products disappearing anytime soon.

    Saputo holds the rights to the Hostess brand in Canada and operates it as a separate entity.

    "It's totally separate. We have nothing to do with the Hostess brand in the U.S." Saputo spokesperson Sandy Vassiadis told CTVNews.ca in a telephone interview.
    Ahhh...
    And thus are they Saved.



    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  8. #28448
    Evelyn ecat444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Beaches, Toronto
    Posts
    13,357
    Likes Received
    57958
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I was at the H.S. today, the last cat I visited had such a cute face but he couldn't move very much - he had just had an operation on his pelvis - he was only 7 months old - very adorable, always one on my mind..... Oh and got some great news!!!Chloe is a calico cat that had been there since last February!!!She is deaf and ended up there because she meowed loudly and the neighbors complained Anyways, she is a nice cat and everyone felt bad for her - she was adopted the other day by a family who has a deaf son and a dog and a cat!!! We are all so happy for her!!!!! Didn't know if her day would ever come!!! The new owners reported she is doing well so I pray she can stay in her new home forever!!!


  9. #28449
    Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,383
    Likes Received
    40438
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Good evening all and oh no I heard snow is on the way run for the hills. Well not really the hills there is more snow there.

  10. #28450
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,392
    Likes Received
    85340
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    All Repped out.

    Bathroom Renos I/P. We hoped to make two bathrooms into one but were unable to, due to structure issues, therefore plan "B" comes into play (a two bathroom Reno). + $$$$$ as another Vanity and toilet are needed etc. Need to win the "Cash Grab" next time around!!!!

  11. #28451
    CrazyGilligan psells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,604
    Likes Received
    6739
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    More lyrics to ponder ...

    I like to go just like the rest, I like my sugar sweet
    But jumping queues and makin' haste, just ain't my cup of meat
    Everyone's beneath the trees, feedin' pigeons on a limb
    But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here
    All the pigeons gonna run to him

  12. #28452
    Canadian Guru Lee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    11,692
    Likes Received
    68212
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Only a 10 1/2 hour work day today.... It's getting better....

  13. #28453
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    468,842
    Likes Received
    220072
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    just posted a contest all you Indy fans might be interested in:

    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/266157-...ft-car-canada/
    Win an Indy Dream Getaway or a $50 American Express Gift Card

  14. #28454
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    43,810
    Likes Received
    168574
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    I was at the H.S. today, the last cat I visited had such a cute face but he couldn't move very much - he had just had an operation on his pelvis - he was only 7 months old - very adorable, always one on my mind..... Oh and got some great news!!!Chloe is a calico cat that had been there since last February!!!She is deaf and ended up there because she meowed loudly and the neighbors complained Anyways, she is a nice cat and everyone felt bad for her - she was adopted the other day by a family who has a deaf son and a dog and a cat!!! We are all so happy for her!!!!! Didn't know if her day would ever come!!! The new owners reported she is doing well so I pray she can stay in her new home forever!!!
    that's great news. glad to hear she went to a deserving family
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.


    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  15. #28455
    Cat Trainer (Trainee??) Andit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,849
    Likes Received
    23749
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

    I spent the day with the treat dispensers (who brought treats for me too!), then the humans got to go out to dinner (critters were not amused). The best part of turning one year older today was the free meal. I`m still stuffed, likely won`t need another meal til Friday.

    Off to see what happened in SC land today.

    Night all.

    For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 15 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •