User Tag List

Page 2048 of 11477 FirstFirst ... 1048 1548 1948 1998 2038 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2058 2098 2148 2548 3048 ... LastLast
Results 30,706 to 30,720 of 172141
Like Tree1315775Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #30706
    Canadian Genius Mechman47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Trenton, ON
    Posts
    7,011
    Likes Received
    41129
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Chili is simmering...



    Time to relax


    Before the party gets going


    Enjoy the big game!

  2. #30707
    craziest canuck crazyredneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    cowtown
    Posts
    3,890
    Likes Received
    24375
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I'm SOOOOO excited !!!!
    I just saw a trailer for a new movie - 'Big Miracle'

    I WAS THERE

    As a member of Greenpeace, I was flown up to a small inuit town in northern Alaska many years ago to help save 3 whales trapped by ice, 5 miles from the ocean. I was there for 2 weeks.

    I can't believe they made a movie of it, well, I guess I can, & I can't wait 2 see it !! I'll probably go tomorrow.
    The cause really touched my heart, & was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life !!

    thats awesome, i could only imagine what an experience it was, now the big question is who is going to play your role

  3. #30708
    craziest canuck crazyredneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    cowtown
    Posts
    3,890
    Likes Received
    24375
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    mechman i have been eating chilli all morning, and they are having it at the bar, i cant imagine i will be very popular

  4. #30709
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,266
    Likes Received
    123936
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    thats awesome, i could only imagine what an experience it was, now the big question is who is going to play your role
    Actually, I was just a grunt; not a big shot.
    With so many opposing groups working together, well that was truly a miracle !!

  5. #30710
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,266
    Likes Received
    123936
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Hey Mechman - looks like there's enough to share; I'm free if u have room

  6. #30711
    Canadian Genius Mechman47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Trenton, ON
    Posts
    7,011
    Likes Received
    41129
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I'm SOOOOO excited !!!!
    I just saw a trailer for a new movie - 'Big Miracle'

    I WAS THERE

    As a member of Greenpeace, I was flown up to a small inuit town in northern Alaska many years ago to help save 3 whales trapped by ice, 5 miles from the ocean. I was there for 2 weeks.

    I can't believe they made a movie of it, well, I guess I can, & I can't wait 2 see it !! I'll probably go tomorrow.
    The cause really touched my heart, & was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life !!
    Looks great!

  7. #30712
    Evelyn ecat444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Beaches, Toronto
    Posts
    13,357
    Likes Received
    57958
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Good Psych Morning All!

    and Happy 2nd Anniversary as SC's mizzsazzyazz and Lee! May you have many more posts on here!

    now for one of my fave psych images!



  8. #30713
    Evelyn ecat444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Beaches, Toronto
    Posts
    13,357
    Likes Received
    57958
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I'm SOOOOO excited !!!!
    I just saw a trailer for a new movie - 'Big Miracle'

    I WAS THERE

    As a member of Greenpeace, I was flown up to a small inuit town in northern Alaska many years ago to help save 3 whales trapped by ice, 5 miles from the ocean. I was there for 2 weeks.

    I can't believe they made a movie of it, well, I guess I can, & I can't wait 2 see it !! I'll probably go tomorrow.
    The cause really touched my heart, & was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life !!
    That is so neat 22! Good on ya for being part of such a great organization and helping out those whales! Did you just realize they made the movie? I heard about it a few weeks ago when trying to win tickets to see it (didn't win though!) I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy it! Right on!


  9. #30714
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,488
    Likes Received
    75051
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    mechman i have been eating chilli all morning, and they are having it at the bar, i cant imagine i will be very popular
    Nothing like Pull-My-Finger Food.

    Better than Pull-My-Leg Food!!



    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  10. #30715
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,266
    Likes Received
    123936
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    That is so neat 22! Good on ya for being part of such a great organization and helping out those whales! Did you just realize they made the movie? I heard about it a few weeks ago when trying to win tickets to see it (didn't win though!) I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy it! Right on!
    No. Came as a total shock !!
    I think my mouth hit the floor. Don't know how I missed it.
    But what a wonderful feeling when I realized what I was seeing.

  11. #30716
    ('.') feetfrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    43° 16' 26.9" N 79° 58' 10.5" W
    Posts
    24,513
    Likes Received
    4322
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)





  12. #30717
    Smart Canuck tad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orangeville
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,798
    Likes Received
    7184
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Good morning Q folks! Happy Psuper Psunday!

  13. #30718
    Smart Canuck tad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orangeville
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,798
    Likes Received
    7184
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Looks great!

    Very cool Hicks! That must have been an awesome experience!

  14. #30719
    Canadian Genius Mechman47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Trenton, ON
    Posts
    7,011
    Likes Received
    41129
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    mechman i have been eating chilli all morning, and they are having it at the bar, i cant imagine i will be very popular

  15. #30720
    Canadian Genius Mechman47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Trenton, ON
    Posts
    7,011
    Likes Received
    41129
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Crazy Rednecks Fart Proudly!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 10 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •