User Tag List

Page 3107 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2107 2607 3007 3057 3097 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3117 3157 3207 3607 4107 ... LastLast
Results 46,591 to 46,605 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MECHMAN!

Hope you have yourself a great day
    Cheers..
    Well, thats about it for me, I'm so hot my eye balls are sweating..
    see you all tomorrow

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    For those without solid Canada Day plans, April Wine will be doing a one-hour set at the Powerade Centre in Brampton at 7:30 followed by Marianas Trench. I have been recruited to transport my eldest to see the latter, but the deal is that we get there well before the Winers take the stage.
    Marianas Trench have an outstanding sound - some of the tightest harmony work together with hard driving rock - recommended listening.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

4:05 Aerosmith song: Legendary Child

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a good evening.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Left the H.S. a little while ago, now on the way home. They had good air conditioning in there which is great, for the people working there and the animals. I heard a guy arguing because he wanted to declaw a kitten if he adopted it, kept changing his story - they didn't let him adopt. Well they have to look out for the animals they adopt out - declawing is completly unnecessary and cruel.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Marianas Trench have an outstanding sound - some of the tightest harmony work together with hard driving rock - recommended listening.
    OMG-I totally second that-I love "Fallout" very cool song

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    I am thank this place has AC. I feel so sorry for my wife. She works in a public school and it has no AC and the windows are facing due south.
    !
    WOW-your poor wife!!! I actually kept my son home today for the same reason.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    No, according to the "likes", those would be heartgirl, Mmmme and the H team.
    I should have been there too.... I entered... I better check again...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    "Let's go surfin' now....................."
    Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Everybodys learning how
    Come on and safari with me
    Speaking of..... we had a fun time last night..... The weather was perfect for an outdoor Beach Boys concert!!

They sounded great!! If you closed your eyes and didn't see how old they were, you would bet that they were the young ones that made it so big so many years ago.... They started right at 7:30 and at 7:55 said it was time for "intermission and a nap"... at least they were good about their age thing... they played until 10:30 (but they did take a 20-25 minute break just after 9:00pm). They played all of their "hits" and a couple off of their new CD. They also did a tribute to Denys and Carl with a song each and a video dedication. I have some pictures of the show that I will try to get up later...

Anyone that is going to the Molson Amphitheatre, beware of the parking!! They took away the parking attendants and installed machines for ticket sales. The line ups were atrocious because none of the machines were working properly. The cost was $20.00 for the night and the machines only randomly accepted VISA & MC. Someone said that they accepted coins too, but we couldn't get our loonies & toonies to work.... eventually it accepted my mastercard, but that was after a very long wait and several attempts... apparently they were saying that if you didn't buy a ticket, they were tagging cars at a rate of $40.00... I didn't see anyone with a $40.00 parking ticket after the show.... I'm not sure what the CNE parking set up is like, but I would highly recommend checking that out first before parking at Ontario Place....

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Speaking of..... we had a fun time last night..... The weather was perfect for an outdoor Beach Boys concert!!

They sounded great!! If you closed your eyes and didn't see how old they were, you would bet that they were the young ones that made it so big so many years ago.... They started right at 7:30 and at 7:55 said it was time for "intermission and a nap"... at least they were good about their age thing... they played until 10:30 (but they did take a 20-25 minute break just after 9:00pm). They played all of their "hits" and a couple off of their new CD. They also did a tribute to Denys and Carl with a song each and a video dedication. I have some pictures of the show that I will try to get up later...

Anyone that is going to the Molson Amphitheatre, beware of the parking!! They took away the parking attendants and installed machines for ticket sales. The line ups were atrocious because none of the machines were working properly. The cost was $20.00 for the night and the machines only randomly accepted VISA & MC. Someone said that they accepted coins too, but we couldn't get our loonies & toonies to work.... eventually it accepted my mastercard, but that was after a very long wait and several attempts... apparently they were saying that if you didn't buy a ticket, they were tagging cars at a rate of $40.00... I didn't see anyone with a $40.00 parking ticket after the show.... I'm not sure what the CNE parking set up is like, but I would highly recommend checking that out first before parking at Ontario Place....
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the show! Sounds like it was fun and you had a wonderful evening to be near the lake. Thanks for posting about the parking situation, I have to take a carload of teenaged girls down to a show in August and I was wondering about that-sounds crazy!

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good warm evening remember this is better than ice and snow happy me.
    rockit, user-id, ecat444 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the show! Sounds like it was fun and you had a wonderful evening to be near the lake. Thanks for posting about the parking situation, I have to take a carload of teenaged girls down to a show in August and I was wondering about that-sounds crazy!
    I'm sure they'll have it rectified by August - or at least I would hope so.... I can't see people putting up with that crap until then..... definitely check it out first thought....

Thread Information