User Tag List

Page 3485 of 11620 FirstFirst ... 2485 2985 3385 3435 3475 3483 3484 3485 3486 3487 3495 3535 3585 3985 4485 ... LastLast
Results 52,261 to 52,275 of 174289
Like Tree1325612Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #52261
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,491
    Likes Received
    75071
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)






    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  2. #52262
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,491
    Likes Received
    75071
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    RUSH ~ Geddy



    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  3. #52263
    Smart Canuck Neon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,416
    Likes Received
    4704
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Rush ww is ... Geddy
    Shine On!

  4. #52264
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,415
    Likes Received
    170595
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Oh...
    Another Lefty...

    mee too!
    Quote Originally Posted by user-id View Post
    Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law & dad, knottyhots - hoping that they both feel better soon!

    Happy Birthday, kenrod! Hope it was a fun one!



    Congrats on the 2 pink hearts, Karl! Well-deserved!

    hope you MIL & dad are getting better, Knottythots.

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO KENROD & LEE03!
    hope you both had great days.

    BIG CONGRATS TO YOUR NEW PINK HEART, KARL!
    no need to be blue, when you're in the pink.


    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Well hello to everyone!

    A quick note from Loocie, but I cannot stay long,
    I am in the rehab hospital, where I must learn to be strong,
    Getting better and better each & every day,
    Although my recovery seems slow in many a way,
    I miss you all & I so miss my life,
    Being surgically challenged sure can cause strife,
    I hope to be back in a few weeks time,
    But for now, I'll just say hello in this quick little rhyme,
    I have to say missing you all is a bummer,
    I can't believe that soon we'll be saying farewell to summer,
    Wish me well, cause it's off I must go,
    Day after day it's more physio,
    Now to check my pm's & my rep comments too,
    I can't wait to be back full time dear people with all of you!

    Hi Loocie
    so good that you could pop by. now you just concerntrate on getting better & we'll all send you positive vibes on a speedy recovery.







    RWW-Geddy
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.
    Chase Elliot wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  5. #52265
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,491
    Likes Received
    75071
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Oh...

    Happy Wednesday...



    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  6. #52266
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,999
    Likes Received
    27514
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Well hello to everyone!

    A quick note from Loocie, but I cannot stay long,
    I am in the rehab hospital, where I must learn to be strong,
    Getting better and better each & every day,
    Although my recovery seems slow in many a way,
    I miss you all & I so miss my life,
    Being surgically challenged sure can cause strife,
    I hope to be back in a few weeks time,
    But for now, I'll just say hello in this quick little rhyme,
    I have to say missing you all is a bummer,
    I can't believe that soon we'll be saying farewell to summer,
    Wish me well, cause it's off I must go,
    Day after day it's more physio,
    Now to check my pm's & my rep comments too,
    I can't wait to be back full time dear people with all of you!

    You know Loocie-you are a total inspiration! I cant say that I would have the same positive attitude that you obviously carry though every aspect of life and I totally admire you for it! Thanks for the poem and popping in!

  7. #52267
    CrazyGilligan psells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,604
    Likes Received
    6739
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Oh...

    Happy Wednesday...

    An actor's actor...

    Name:  ButchHarvey.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  17.5 KB

    Name:  tv_ruk.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  34.7 KB




    Skiiiipperrrrrrrrrrrrr!

  8. #52268
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,999
    Likes Received
    27514
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Well, when it rains it pours! Today has brought me three exciting prospects. I was called back for the narration portion of a commercial and the part has been narrowed down to me and 3 others, did my call back today so we will see what happens. Best part of that job is it pays big $$$ and the studio is in Guelph, so no fighting TO traffic. Then I got a call confirming I have been cast in a music video next Tuesday shooting at Georgian Downs all day-should be fun. Lastly I have a skype interview tomorrow for another "mom" role for a national commercial. Not holding my breath for that one but it has been a busy day for sure!!!

  9. #52269
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,491
    Likes Received
    75071
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Ted...
    With a Variety of Doos...







    heartgirl99, rockit, Lee03 and 3 others like this.


    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  10. #52270
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,491
    Likes Received
    75071
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    Well, when it rains it pours! Today has brought me three exciting prospects. I was called back for the narration portion of a commercial and the part has been narrowed down to me and 3 others, did my call back today so we will see what happens. Best part of that job is it pays big $$$ and the studio is in Guelph, so no fighting TO traffic. Then I got a call confirming I have been cast in a music video next Tuesday shooting at Georgian Downs all day-should be fun. Lastly I have a skype interview tomorrow for another "mom" role for a national commercial. Not holding my breath for that one but it has been a busy day for sure!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

    I'll be Rooting for You!!!!


    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  11. #52271
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,491
    Likes Received
    75071
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    A little Privacy, Please!!



    Reason: Look at the Kitty in the Background.
    heartgirl99, rockit, Lee03 and 5 others like this.


    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  12. #52272
    Smart Canuck Knottythots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thorhill, Ontario
    Posts
    2,273
    Likes Received
    20515
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    Well, when it rains it pours! Today has brought me three exciting prospects. I was called back for the narration portion of a commercial and the part has been narrowed down to me and 3 others, did my call back today so we will see what happens. Best part of that job is it pays big $$$ and the studio is in Guelph, so no fighting TO traffic. Then I got a call confirming I have been cast in a music video next Tuesday shooting at Georgian Downs all day-should be fun. Lastly I have a skype interview tomorrow for another "mom" role for a national commercial. Not holding my breath for that one but it has been a busy day for sure!!!
    Good Luck Alohamom

  13. #52273
    Smart Canuck Knottythots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thorhill, Ontario
    Posts
    2,273
    Likes Received
    20515
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Good Night!

  14. #52274
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,415
    Likes Received
    170595
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    Well, when it rains it pours! Today has brought me three exciting prospects. I was called back for the narration portion of a commercial and the part has been narrowed down to me and 3 others, did my call back today so we will see what happens. Best part of that job is it pays big $$$ and the studio is in Guelph, so no fighting TO traffic. Then I got a call confirming I have been cast in a music video next Tuesday shooting at Georgian Downs all day-should be fun. Lastly I have a skype interview tomorrow for another "mom" role for a national commercial. Not holding my breath for that one but it has been a busy day for sure!!!
    that's AWESOME! hope you get all 3, but if not 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.
    Chase Elliot wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  15. #52275
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,491
    Likes Received
    75071
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    that's AWESOME! hope you get all 3, but if not 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
    Feel a Song coming on...

    Nah


    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 14 guests)

  1. bluewaterwitch

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •