User Tag List

Page 3796 of 11506 FirstFirst ... 2796 3296 3696 3746 3786 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3806 3846 3896 4296 4796 ... LastLast
Results 56,926 to 56,940 of 172584
Like Tree1318090Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #56926
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Likes Received
    186
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Heather guesses New York state of Mine - not it!

  2. #56927
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124029
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post
    Ski membership arrived in the mail today....it can start snowing any time now
    Nah - I like today.
    I'm sitting out on the deck in a T-shirt & shorts, reading a book.
    Can't do that if it's snowing.

  3. #56928
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Likes Received
    186
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by jimpapa View Post
    currently i'm going through the who's discography and looking there.
    yesterday i did the beatles and supertramp collections.
    so far my maybe list includes
    supertramp: breakfast in america, from now on, lord is it mine.
    steel river: southbound train.

    i'll post my guess from the who a little later.
    I am pretty sure it's not Breakfast in America. I thought it was that too but listening to the clip I don't think it is.

  4. #56929
    CrazyGilligan psells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,604
    Likes Received
    6739
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jimpapa View Post
    may i make a suggestion in regards to the contest.
    too many people holding on to ideas on what the song is and they're afraid someone will steal it.
    poppy cock i say!!!!
    Whoa, JP, we try to keep the language a little less spicy around here. If we let 'poppy cock' pass, they next thing you know it will be crackerjack this, good'n'plenty that, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

    You are absolutely right on with your suggestion, though. People, the whole purpose of this thread is to share info with each other. Lots of people have been throwing out suggestions over the last week+, so don't be stingy if you have a good prospect. If you don't want the poachers to see it without joining, at least offer to PM the rest of us.

    If it wasn't for this thread and all of the song titles posted in the spring of 2011, my wife would still be driving a crappy 2002 Windstar. Not that anybody ever actually wins anything in any of those radio contests...




    Skiiiipperrrrrrrrrrrrr!

  5. #56930
    Canadian Guru Lee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    11,692
    Likes Received
    68212
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Whoa, JP, we try to keep the language a little less spicy around here. If we let 'poppy cock' pass, they next thing you know it will be crackerjack this, good'n'plenty that, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

    You are absolutely right on with your suggestion, though. People, the whole purpose of this thread is to share info with each other. Lots of people have been throwing out suggestions over the last week+, so don't be stingy if you have a good prospect. If you don't want the poachers to see it without joining, at least offer to PM the rest of us.

    If it wasn't for this thread and all of the song titles posted in the spring of 2011, my wife would still be driving a crappy 2002 Windstar. Not that anybody ever actually wins anything in any of those radio contests...
    And what was wrong with the 2002 Windstar???

  6. #56931
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kawartha Lakes
    Posts
    11
    Likes Received
    89
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Happy Friday.......NOT!!!!!

    I have finally gotten a chance to log in and share my story. This is also a warning to anyone who is using a cell phone to call in for the Every Second Counts contest. On my way to work this morning....it was the time to call...I pulled over and frantically dialing and hitting redial. Just as a note....I have never ever even heard a ringing signal to even become any number of a caller.

    All of a sudden I hit redial and long clicking sound happened and well holy cow the phone is ringing again I have never ever heard it ring before...The guys answers and asks who I am...I say Lori...he says Lori you are caller 107....I am soooo nervous and shaking like a cold fall leaf. WELL this guy is asking me if
    I I have access to a land line...I said sorry nope in car on side of road heading to work so he said OK stay on the line and hold...I sat there on hold for a song and a half.....still shaking like a leaf .....Then he comes back on the line and asked me where am I from...I told him from Bobcaygeon......he then told me that we will be going live in a couple more minutes.....I sat there listening to the commercial on the radio....then all of a sudden...my phone beeped and I lost my connection.......I honestly wanted to cry my eyes out! But couldn't cause I was soooo mad... trust me the language coming out of my mouth was not good and is classes as potty mouth. So my advice to everyone please make sure you have a good cell connection or at the very least try to have access to a land line. My loss was the other guys gain who ended up on the call this mornin.........AND rightfully so I probably would have gotten the song wrong....but what if I was right? I have about 3 different choices and was not even sure which one I was going to use....Anyhow....I was late for work for nothing!!!!!!

    Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!
    Last edited by firemanwifelori; Fri, Oct 19th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.

  7. #56932
    Canadian Genius attitash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    9,980
    Likes Received
    20905
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

  8. #56933
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Likes Received
    186
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by simplyb View Post
    Considering my Confusion - was thinking Dazed and Confused, now thinking Going to California, good place to go with the dosh!
    I think you might be right!! Sure sounds like it might be the first note of Going to California!

  9. #56934
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Likes Received
    186
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by firemanwifelori View Post
    Happy Friday.......NOT!!!!!

    I have finally gotten a chance to log in and share my story. This is also a warning to anyone who is using a cell phone to call in for the Every Second Counts contest. On my way to work this morning....it was the time to call...I pulled over and frantically dialing and hitting redial. Just as a note....I have never ever even heard a ringing signal to even become any number of a caller.

    All of a sudden I hit redial and long clicking sound happened and well holy cow the phone is ringing again I have never ever heard it ring before...The guys answers and asks who I am...I say Lori...he says Lori you are caller 107....I am soooo nervous and shaking like a cold fall leaf. WELL this guy is asking me if
    I I have access to a land line...I said sorry nope in car on side of road heading to work so he said OK stay on the line and hold...I sat there on hold for a song and a half.....still shaking like a leaf .....Then he comes back on the line and asked me where am I from...I told him from Bobcaygeon......he then told me that we will be going live in a couple more minutes.....I sat there listening to the commercial on the radio....then all of a sudden...my phone beeped and I lost my connection.......I honestly wanted to cry my eyes out! But couldn't cause I was soooo mad... trust me the language coming out of my mouth was not good and is classes as potty mouth. So my advice to everyone please make sure you have a good cell connection or at the very least try to have access to a land line. My loss was the other guys gain who ended up on the call this mornin.........AND rightfully so I probably would have gotten the song wrong....but what if I was right? I have about 3 different choices and was not even sure which one I was going to use....Anyhow....I was late for work for nothing!!!!!!

    Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!

    HOLY SH!T, Lori! Sorry to hear that! Thanks for the advice though.

  10. #56935
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124029
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by firemanwifelori View Post
    Happy Friday.......NOT!!!!!

    I have finally gotten a chance to log in and share my story. This is also a warning to anyone who is using a cell phone to call in for the Every Second Counts contest. On my way to work this morning....it was the time to call...I pulled over and frantically dialing and hitting redial. Just as a note....I have never ever even heard a ringing signal to even become any number of a caller.

    All of a sudden I hit redial and long clicking sound happened and well holy cow the phone is ringing again I have never ever heard it ring before...The guys answers and asks who I am...I say Lori...he says Lori you are caller 107....I am soooo nervous and shaking like a cold fall leaf. WELL this guy is asking me if
    I I have access to a land line...I said sorry nope in car on side of road heading to work so he said OK stay on the line and hold...I sat there on hold for a song and a half.....still shaking like a leaf .....Then he comes back on the line and asked me where am I from...I told him from Bobcaygeon......he then told me that we will be going live in a couple more minutes.....I sat there listening to the commercial on the radio....then all of a sudden...my phone beeped and I lost my connection.......I honestly wanted to cry my eyes out! But couldn't cause I was soooo mad... trust me the language coming out of my mouth was not good and is classes as potty mouth. So my advice to everyone please make sure you have a good cell connection or at the very least try to have access to a land line. My loss was the other guys gain who ended up on the call this mornin.........AND rightfully so I probably would have gotten the song wrong....but what if I was right? I have about 3 different choices and was not even sure which one I was going to use....Anyhow....I was late for work for nothing!!!!!!

    Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!
    geez, that's horrible !!!!!
    I don't know what else 2 say, I'm sure u felt like

  11. #56936
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Milton
    Posts
    489
    Likes Received
    2328
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    i dont whats happening with the cell phones...but mine keeps disconnecting or taking a long long time to connect...very strange cause thats not the case when calling chfi
    ..firemanwifelor sorry to hear that. it must have been so frustrating... for the future to all ... make sure to give your number just in case you do disconnect..chfi asks

  12. #56937
    Canadian Guru Lee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    11,692
    Likes Received
    68212
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by firemanwifelori View Post
    Happy Friday.......NOT!!!!!

    I have finally gotten a chance to log in and share my story. This is also a warning to anyone who is using a cell phone to call in for the Every Second Counts contest. On my way to work this morning....it was the time to call...I pulled over and frantically dialing and hitting redial. Just as a note....I have never ever even heard a ringing signal to even become any number of a caller.

    All of a sudden I hit redial and long clicking sound happened and well holy cow the phone is ringing again I have never ever heard it ring before...The guys answers and asks who I am...I say Lori...he says Lori you are caller 107....I am soooo nervous and shaking like a cold fall leaf. WELL this guy is asking me if
    I I have access to a land line...I said sorry nope in car on side of road heading to work so he said OK stay on the line and hold...I sat there on hold for a song and a half.....still shaking like a leaf .....Then he comes back on the line and asked me where am I from...I told him from Bobcaygeon......he then told me that we will be going live in a couple more minutes.....I sat there listening to the commercial on the radio....then all of a sudden...my phone beeped and I lost my connection.......I honestly wanted to cry my eyes out! But couldn't cause I was soooo mad... trust me the language coming out of my mouth was not good and is classes as potty mouth. So my advice to everyone please make sure you have a good cell connection or at the very least try to have access to a land line. My loss was the other guys gain who ended up on the call this mornin.........AND rightfully so I probably would have gotten the song wrong....but what if I was right? I have about 3 different choices and was not even sure which one I was going to use....Anyhow....I was late for work for nothing!!!!!!

    Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!
    What a heartbreak Lori So sorry to hear...

  13. #56938
    Smart Canuck Knottythots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thorhill, Ontario
    Posts
    2,273
    Likes Received
    20515
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    firemanwifelori - that sucks big time

  14. #56939
    GreatScent Mmmme...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West of GTA
    Posts
    15,635
    Likes Received
    2855
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)






    Hello my friends.

    So many times I have wanted to visit here... with work and trips to Montreal.....

    My mom is somewhat settled in to her new home. She has made friends and is busy
    with activities during the day and after dinner. We chat every day or almost everyday.
    We are home this weekend and will be heading east next weekend. There are a few boxes
    we have to go through with her, though 95% of her stuff is in place.
    Lat weekend was our first weekend home in months. So much to do here yet not much of it got done.
    I did manage to get on the list for a free dinner at Smith Brothers Steakhouse and Tavern.
    It was wonderful! The food and the service were excellent and their beer according to my husband was really good.
    They brew their own. I do not drink beer. We also had a bottle of wine. Drinks and tip were extra which I was told
    about when I made the reservation. They have complete meal packages very reasonably priced. Our server suggested
    the most expensive things on the menu which were not part of a meal package.
    My daughter bought us tickets to see Russell Peters this evening. I love his humour.
    It was for my husband's birthday last month. I reminded her that mine is in January...

    Hers is next month... she will be 18. She had hoped to be at least 5 ft tall...
    Does not look like she will make it. I told her there are worse thing in life than being under 5 ft tall.

    The not so happy news, my dear boy Lucky passed away Labour Day weekend.
    We returned home from Montreal and we thought he was in a deep sleep on his backpack.
    Thought it odd he did not come to greet us at the door. He was still in rigor, so he must have died
    overnight in his sleep.
    I am happy he did not suffer. Rest in peace my Lucky boy. We miss you.


    Diva is like a different cat. She loves being the only cat around. Purrs all the time and is such a pest.
    I am glad she likes to go out. It gives me a break.

    Work is nuts as is my boss. Suddenly he decided to change my job.
    I will be working with our customer base for a while starting next week.
    I did that when I started here over 8 years ago, and he suddenly pulled me from that.

    I am fortunate to still have a job..... so I am thankful for the change!

    Got to get going. I will be in touch!

    Hope you all enjoy your weekend!


    BTW... Name that tune contest....
    A song comes to mind only it is not classic rock.....






  15. #56940
    Canadian Guru Lee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    11,692
    Likes Received
    68212
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by toolman View Post
    I think you might be right!! Sure sounds like it might be the first note of Going to California!
    Comparing them side by each, I don't think Going to California is it - although it's pretty close... Going to Califorina is definitely guitar and we're looking for a piano note....
    22hicks, alohamom, rockit and 5 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 21 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •